FS: Over 60 vids, darts, jukes, pins, plus more...Chicago

Motivated seller has to clear out over 60 arcade machines plus loads of
parts and pieces. Not a lot of gems here, folks. Chicago suburbs, ground
floor, overhead door, easy access. Cash and carry. No time to dance
around 100's of questions. Set up an appointment and bring your trailer.
Better yet, somebody want it all? Here's a quick and dirty list. Don't
crucify me if it's not 100% accurate. Working on prices for the few
better items. I have zip file with 25 photos that I can email to you.
Make sure your mailbox can accept a 3.8 meg file. Questions? email me.
Hans O

1 Ms PacMan monitor issue
2 Golden Tee 2K good
3 Marvel vs Capcom Churchill cab
5 Midway cocktail cab
6 Midway cocktail cab
7 Ridge Racer 30" monitor issue
8 Rail Chase 2 50" logic problem
9 Joust cab
10 Golden Tee 2K showcase
11 Wrestlem Mania 25" good
12 United Puck bowler Cherokee
13 Capcom Bowling in Burger Time cab ok
14 Taito V'ball no monitor
15 Metal Slug 3 (Neo Geo 1 Slot) nice 25" Dynamo cab Switchable mon?
16 Capcom Q-sound cab empty
17 Cisco Heat ok
18 Lethal Enforcers 25" ok have board somewhere
19 Tekken Tag Team nice cab no monitor hold?
20 19" Dynamo cab
21 19" Dynamo cab
22 Top Drawer poker cab empty?
23 19" Dynamo cab monitor
24 Williams cab (Robotron) Tiger Road empty
25 Robotron w/extra parts
26 Williams cab (Joust) w/25 monitor + parts to make Multi Williams
27 Sega Convert-a-cab empty
28 Atari Vindicators no monitor
29 Hang On OK
30 Steel Gunner II ok no monitor
31 Donkey Kong cab HOLD
32 G-loc cockpit Huge Cheap
33 Superman in Robotron cab empty
34 Defender cab
35 Sunset Rider cab empty
36 AMI R92 Juke w/100 45s plus 6 disc changer OK
37 Seeburg CDI OK
38 Seeburg CDI OK
39 Seeburg CDI OK
40 Seeburg CDI-A OK new remote 60 CDs
41 Elevator Action cab FREE
42 Centipede ? cab FREE
43 Steel Talons FREE working boards
44 American Laser cab FREE
45 Megatouch Countertop
46 Megatouch Countertop
47 Megatouch Countertop
48 Tournament Solitaire cab drawer NICE

Darts--need work---buy as a lot
8 Arachnid Super 6 Plus II
5 Arachnid Galaxy
1 Valley Couger

Pin
Popeye project

Plus piles of parts and pieces including coin doors, control panels,
power supplies, monitors, chassis, bezels, coin buckets...
10 answers Last reply
More about vids darts jukes pins more chicago
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Hans,

    I may be interested in this bulk deal, how much is the asking price?
    And may i see pics?

    Thanks i appreciate it.

    Thomas

    Hans O wrote:
> [...]

    > 35 Sunset Rider cab empty
    > 36 AMI R92 Juke w/100 45s plus 6 disc changer OK
    > 37 Seeburg CDI OK
    > 38 Seeburg CDI OK
    > 39 Seeburg CDI OK
    > 40 Seeburg CDI-A OK new remote 60 CDs
    > 41 Elevator Action cab FREE
    > 42 Centipede ? cab FREE
    > 43 Steel Talons FREE working boards
    > 44 American Laser cab FREE
    > 45 Megatouch Countertop
    > 46 Megatouch Countertop
    > 47 Megatouch Countertop
    > 48 Tournament Solitaire cab drawer NICE
    >
    > Darts--need work---buy as a lot
    > 8 Arachnid Super 6 Plus II
    > 5 Arachnid Galaxy
    > 1 Valley Couger
    >
    > Pin
    > Popeye project
    >
    > Plus piles of parts and pieces including coin doors, control panels,
    > power supplies, monitors, chassis, bezels, coin buckets...
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Can you haul it all out? If so, make me an offer I can't refuse. Pics on
    the way to your email address. I hope they don't bounce back. There
    could be some extra perks thrown in if you or somebody else takes it all.

    Hans O

    rCadeFan wrote:

> [...]
    >>35 Sunset Rider cab empty
    >>36 AMI R92 Juke w/100 45s plus 6 disc changer OK
    >>37 Seeburg CDI OK
    >>38 Seeburg CDI OK
    >>39 Seeburg CDI OK
    >>40 Seeburg CDI-A OK new remote 60 CDs
    >>41 Elevator Action cab FREE
    >>42 Centipede ? cab FREE
    >>43 Steel Talons FREE working boards
    >>44 American Laser cab FREE
    >>45 Megatouch Countertop
    >>46 Megatouch Countertop
    >>47 Megatouch Countertop
    >>48 Tournament Solitaire cab drawer NICE
    >>
    >>Darts--need work---buy as a lot
    >>8 Arachnid Super 6 Plus II
    >>5 Arachnid Galaxy
    >>1 Valley Couger
    >>
    >>Pin
    >>Popeye project
    >>
    >>Plus piles of parts and pieces including coin doors, control panels,
    >>power supplies, monitors, chassis, bezels, coin buckets...

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Which Chgo suburb?
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I am interested in the Popeye pin. Please send details. Any other
    pins? Please let me know
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I'll take the centipede and others, you've got mail.
    Rick

    "Hans O" <p1001@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    > Motivated seller has to clear out over 60 arcade machines plus loads of
    > parts and pieces. Not a lot of gems here, folks. Chicago suburbs, ground
    > floor, overhead door, easy access. Cash and carry. No time to dance
    > around 100's of questions. Set up an appointment and bring your trailer.
    > Better yet, somebody want it all? Here's a quick and dirty list. Don't
    > crucify me if it's not 100% accurate. Working on prices for the few
    > better items. I have zip file with 25 photos that I can email to you.
    > Make sure your mailbox can accept a 3.8 meg file. Questions? email me.
    > Hans O
    >
    > 1 Ms PacMan monitor issue
    > 2 Golden Tee 2K good
    > 3 Marvel vs Capcom Churchill cab
    > 5 Midway cocktail cab
    > 6 Midway cocktail cab
    > 7 Ridge Racer 30" monitor issue
    > 8 Rail Chase 2 50" logic problem
    > 9 Joust cab
    > 10 Golden Tee 2K showcase
    > 11 Wrestlem Mania 25" good
    > 12 United Puck bowler Cherokee
    > 13 Capcom Bowling in Burger Time cab ok
    > 14 Taito V'ball no monitor
    > 15 Metal Slug 3 (Neo Geo 1 Slot) nice 25" Dynamo cab Switchable mon?
    > 16 Capcom Q-sound cab empty
    > 17 Cisco Heat ok
    > 18 Lethal Enforcers 25" ok have board somewhere
    > 19 Tekken Tag Team nice cab no monitor hold?
    > 20 19" Dynamo cab
    > 21 19" Dynamo cab
    > 22 Top Drawer poker cab empty?
    > 23 19" Dynamo cab monitor
    > 24 Williams cab (Robotron) Tiger Road empty
    > 25 Robotron w/extra parts
    > 26 Williams cab (Joust) w/25 monitor + parts to make Multi Williams
    > 27 Sega Convert-a-cab empty
    > 28 Atari Vindicators no monitor
    > 29 Hang On OK
    > 30 Steel Gunner II ok no monitor
    > 31 Donkey Kong cab HOLD
    > 32 G-loc cockpit Huge Cheap
    > 33 Superman in Robotron cab empty
    > 34 Defender cab
    > 35 Sunset Rider cab empty
    > 36 AMI R92 Juke w/100 45s plus 6 disc changer OK
    > 37 Seeburg CDI OK
    > 38 Seeburg CDI OK
    > 39 Seeburg CDI OK
    > 40 Seeburg CDI-A OK new remote 60 CDs
    > 41 Elevator Action cab FREE
    > 42 Centipede ? cab FREE
    > 43 Steel Talons FREE working boards
    > 44 American Laser cab FREE
    > 45 Megatouch Countertop
    > 46 Megatouch Countertop
    > 47 Megatouch Countertop
    > 48 Tournament Solitaire cab drawer NICE
    >
    > Darts--need work---buy as a lot
    > 8 Arachnid Super 6 Plus II
    > 5 Arachnid Galaxy
    > 1 Valley Couger
    >
    > Pin
    > Popeye project
    >
    > Plus piles of parts and pieces including coin doors, control panels,
    > power supplies, monitors, chassis, bezels, coin buckets...
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I am interested in whatever cocktail cabinets you still have, and would
    appreciate pics. Thanks!
    -Trillian
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I'm looking for a 25" monitor,working. Got one? To far to drive maybe
    ship to me.

    Thanks
    Tom
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Probably one or two in the pile. Shipping not an option. I need to move
    it quickly and really don't have the time to keep track of who's looking
    for what and price it. I just need it gone. I suggest anybody interested
    stop by and rummage around. Northwest suburbs of Chicago.
    Hans O

    Whitepony wrote:

    > I'm looking for a 25" monitor,working. Got one? To far to drive maybe
    > ship to me.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Tom

  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Email me directly and I'll forward a zip file of pictures. Pin still
    available.
    Hans O

    Arrow II wrote:

    > I am interested in the Popeye pin. Please send details. Any other
    > pins? Please let me know

  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Trillian wrote:

    > I am interested in whatever cocktail cabinets you still have, and would
    > appreciate pics. Thanks!
    > -Trillian

Video Games