windows messenger (hotmail)

May 14, 2005 6:40:03 PM

I just downloaded the service pack two, and now when I try to open my windows
messenger to retrieve my hotmail, it routes me to my incredimail account
instead. What did I do wrong?
May 14, 2005 9:59:56 PM

You need MSN Explorer http://explorer.msn.com/install.htm

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
"sandra" <sandra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just downloaded the service pack two, and now when I try to open my
>windows
> messenger to retrieve my hotmail, it routes me to my incredimail account
> instead. What did I do wrong?
May 14, 2005 10:01:15 PM

....sorry forgot...or MSN Messenger alone: http://messenger.msn.com/

--