windows messenger (hotmail)

I just downloaded the service pack two, and now when I try to open my windows
messenger to retrieve my hotmail, it routes me to my incredimail account
instead. What did I do wrong?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows messenger hotmail

    You need MSN Explorer http://explorer.msn.com/install.htm

    --
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada

    ....sorry forgot...or MSN Messenger alone: http://messenger.msn.com/

    --
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada
    XP Home SP2
    P4 HT @ 3.0ghz, 1.0gb RAM, 160gb HD
    "sandra" <sandra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I just downloaded the service pack two, and now when I try to open my
    >windows
    > messenger to retrieve my hotmail, it routes me to my incredimail account
    > instead. What did I do wrong?

Hotmail Messenger Windows XP