Ms Pac-man bootleg player 1 controls are not working

I have a Pac-1/Pac-2 bootleg board with Ms Pacman roms on it. I t was
working fine until last night. Player 1 controls are not responding.
No start, no up, down, left or right. Player 2 start works but I do
not know about the other controls (The adapter only has player one
controls wired up except for player 2 start). The board also has the
row 6 single eprom hack on it and none of those wire look lose or
shorted.

I read the 74LS367 at 8-E may be the cause, but I do not know how to
test it. Can someone explain to me what I should look for or any other
tips that might help me track down this problem?

IIRC on Pac boards several 74LS368 chips control the inputs, maybe it's
the same on the boot? Without some test equipment, you're probably
left with the brute force approach- socket and replace.

Mike Doyle