FM2005 training

Hello! Just have a fiew questions about training in fm2005

1. If I have training on match day (saturday in england), do the players
train that day when its match day?

2. If I put players in different training sceduals, f.ex.defenders in a good
defending scedual, and attacers in an offensive scedual, than the team
doesnt practice all together? can I do that?

3. how mutch can they train, is the vertical thin line an indication of how
mutch they should train?

Hope for some answers! Thank you!

Jørgen Rohde wrote:
> Hello! Just have a fiew questions about training in fm2005
>
> 1. If I have training on match day (saturday in england), do the players
> train that day when its match day?

It`s matchday, and you got training on matchday....take a wild guess...:)

> 2. If I put players in different training sceduals, f.ex.defenders in a good
> defending scedual, and attacers in an offensive scedual, than the team
> doesnt practice all together? can I do that?

You can do both...

> 3. how mutch can they train, is the vertical thin line an indication of how
> mutch they should train?

You notice they get tired...then it`s too much. Try and fail.

"Sunhill" wrote in message
> Jørgen Rohde wrote:
>> Hello! Just have a fiew questions about training in fm2005
>> 1. If I have training on match day (saturday in england), do the
>> players train that day when its match day?
>>

> It`s matchday, and you got training on matchday....take a wild
> guess...:)

Yay for straight answers. :p

You can set it in manager options whether you want you players to train
on matchday or not.

--
Steve

>>> Hello! Just have a fiew questions about training in fm2005
>>> 1. If I have training on match day (saturday in england), do the players
>>> train that day when its match day?
>>>

>> It`s matchday, and you got training on matchday....take a wild guess...:)
>
> Yay for straight answers. :p
>
> You can set it in manager options whether you want you players to train on
> matchday or not.

Thank you! Finaly someone just answerd my question!

Jørgen Rohde wrote:

>>>It`s matchday, and you got training on matchday....take a wild guess...:)
>>
>>Yay for straight answers. :p
>>
>>You can set it in manager options whether you want you players to train on
>>matchday or not.
>

> Thank you! Finaly someone just answerd my question!

Just ask, we got the answeres, although we do tend to make jokes as
well...:)

>>>Yay for straight answers. :p
>>>
>>>You can set it in manager options whether you want you players to train
>>>on matchday or not.
>>

>> Thank you! Finaly someone just answerd my question!
>
> Just ask, we got the answeres, although we do tend to make jokes as
> well...:)

Ok. funny.

Jørgen Rohde wrote:

>>>Thank you! Finaly someone just answerd my question!
>>
>>Just ask, we got the answeres, although we do tend to make jokes as
>>well...:)
>

> Ok. funny.

He he, we TRY to be funny. Not always successful...but I don`t care, cus
LIVERPOOL WON!!!!