Hi
My Drive C which holds my Windows installation does not appear in my
computer or in any menus. Every other drive is still showing.
What can I do to get my HD C showing in My Computer?

Thank you,
Micheal

Hi Micheal,

Download Tweak UI and install it (from
http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe -
this requires atleast XP SP1)

Start Tweak UI and click the (+) sign near the My Computer section
Select Drives
In the right-pane, uncheck the drive-letters that you want to unhide
Click Apply, OK

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"micheal" <micheal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> My Drive C which holds my Windows installation does not appear in my
> computer or in any menus. Every other drive is still showing.
> What can I do to get my HD C showing in My Computer?
>
> Thank you,
> Micheal

I got Drive C back! Thanks for your help

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Hi Micheal,
>
> Download Tweak UI and install it (from
> http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe -
> this requires atleast XP SP1)
>
> Start Tweak UI and click the (+) sign near the My Computer section
> Select Drives
> In the right-pane, uncheck the drive-letters that you want to unhide
> Click Apply, OK
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "micheal" <micheal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > My Drive C which holds my Windows installation does not appear in my
> > computer or in any menus. Every other drive is still showing.
> > What can I do to get my HD C showing in My Computer?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Micheal

You're very welcome!

--

>I got Drive C back! Thanks for your help
>
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Hi Micheal,
>>
>> Download Tweak UI and install it (from
>> http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe -
>> this requires atleast XP SP1)
>>
>> Start Tweak UI and click the (+) sign near the My Computer section
>> Select Drives
>> In the right-pane, uncheck the drive-letters that you want to unhide
>> Click Apply, OK
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "micheal" <micheal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi
>> > My Drive C which holds my Windows installation does not appear in my
>> > computer or in any menus. Every other drive is still showing.
>> > What can I do to get my HD C showing in My Computer?
>> >
>> > Thank you,
>> > Micheal

In the right-pane, uncheck the drive-letters that you want to unhide

should be:

In the right-pane, check the drive-letters that you want to unhide

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

> Hi Micheal,
>
> Download Tweak UI and install it (from
> http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe -
> this requires atleast XP SP1)
>
> Start Tweak UI and click the (+) sign near the My Computer section
> Select Drives
> In the right-pane, uncheck the drive-letters that you want to unhide
> Click Apply, OK
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "micheal" <micheal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>> My Drive C which holds my Windows installation does not appear in my
>> computer or in any menus. Every other drive is still showing.
>> What can I do to get my HD C showing in My Computer?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Micheal

TRENDING THREADS