Contest & Reward: Name the new Multi-Pac (96 in 1 revision)

Last response: in Video Games
May 20, 2005 4:37:58 PM

The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
name gets a kit free of charge.

Rules:
1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
Monday, May 31st.

The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
they decide to purchase one.

(We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)

The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.

Happy thinking!

Mike Doyle
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 4:45:45 PM

Multi-Pac++
Multi-Pac#
Multi-Pac .NET
Super Multi-Pac
Multi-Pac 3000
Please Hammer Don't Hurt Him Pac
I Can't Beleive Its Not Butter Pac
Multi-Pac with Retsin
Pac-O-Plenty
Multi-Pac, Is Not Just For Breakfast Anymore...

<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 4:52:16 PM

StackedPac
Variety Pac (now with more flavors)
Pac and the Extend Family Pack
May 20, 2005 4:55:14 PM

OK, how's about:

Ultra Pac (has this one been done?)
Mega Pac
Uber Pac
Holy Pac!
Pac Comprehensive
Fully Pac'ed
All Pac'ed Up
Pac Loaded
All Pac
Pac Final
Consumate Pac
96 Ways To Pac
Eclecti-Pac
Uni-Pac
Little, Yellow, Complete
Entirely Pac
Pac Replete
Downright Pac
Utterly Pac
Pac Perfect
Unmitigated Pac
Vast Pac

I'll probably have more later.

Thanks for the opportunity,
Rob
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 4:56:30 PM

Oh yeah,
New Pac (in homage to "new Coke")
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 4:56:55 PM

Multi-Pacinator
Pac-tastic Multi game
It's all yellow Multi Pac
It's a yellow world Multi Pac
MULTI PAC 2K5

syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 4:57:59 PM

I don't recommend that one....
That one is destined to be cancelled, and then his 96in1 will be a Multi-Pac
Classic.

"Rob Carroll" <robert.carroll30@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Oh yeah,
> New Pac (in homage to "new Coke")

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:03:00 PM

Good point.

How about "Crystal Pac"?
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:04:13 PM

Pac Essential
Requisite Pac
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:05:50 PM

Pac the Ripper
Pac to the Future
PacTrack
Pac-in-the-Box
PacAddict
You Don't Know Pac

Although some of the others already sound better than mine.
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:09:41 PM

Multi-Pac II: Revenge of the Lizard Wizard
Pack of Pac
Multi-Pac: Class of 2005
Baby Got Pac
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:13:05 PM

Leader of the Pac
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:17:45 PM

Pac attack
PacPalooza
Pac madness
Pac-alicious
Pac-mac-daddy
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:26:44 PM

Pac-Stack
Pacman with a vengence
Monster Pac
Compound Pac
Pac-a-palooza
Pat 'N Patti's Slacks, Snacks, Knick Knack and pacman Shack (for you
SNL lovers)

syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:28:01 PM

WD-Pac
WD-Pac Big Blast

J.
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:28:48 PM

Family-Pac
Full-Pac
Pac-o-games
Pac-o-rama
96-Pac
I-can't-believe-its-not-butter-pac
Lotto-pac

Louis
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:34:02 PM

Here are some more:
The kit formerly know and multi-pac
X-pac
Extreme Makeover Multi-pac
Lotsa-pac

syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:35:37 PM

Sorry about that... there are a lot of names on here already. I wonder
how many there will be by Monday :-)

Matt Renshaw wrote:
> Jason Souza wrote:
>
> > Monster Pac
>
> Sorry, beat you to that one.
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:49:11 PM

Baby Got Pac
Pac for Days
Pac Pack
Pac to the Future
Once Upon a Pac
Back in Pac
Pac Off
Pac 'Em Up
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:51:25 PM

mulit-pac-attack!
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:52:14 PM

For us SW fans:

A New Pac
Empire Strikes Pac
Return of the Pac

OK, now we're just getting goofy. LOL
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:55:46 PM

Multi-Pac 2005
Multi-Pac Game Pack
Multi Pac Revision 1.***
Multi Pac 96 Revision 1.***
All Pac
All Pac Revision 1.***
Multi-Pacman Game Pack
Pac Multi
Multi-Pac 96
Multi-Pac 96 in 05
Valpac 96 in 1
Ultimate Pac
Ultimate Pac 2005
Extreme Pac
Extreme Pac 2005

Thanks,
Todd
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:57:56 PM

DAM Pac (Dave and Mike's Pac)
MAD Pac (Mike and Dave's Pac)

J.
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 6:00:14 PM

I apologize for any duplicates. :-) Here goes:

Pac-N-Awe
Pac Around the Clock
Pac Your Bags, Wife's Had Enuff
Tu Pac
Whole Lotta Pac
Pac Medley
Pac Nation
Pac not Crack

Ohhh I'd better quit before the duct tape gives....

- Craig

syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 6:00:54 PM

Just realized Zimmer beat me to "Baby Got Pac".

Daaaayyyyyyyyamn!
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 6:01:57 PM

thanks mike, i knew that education would come in handy!
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 6:03:59 PM

sorry rob ;)  <insert evil laugh here>
May 20, 2005 6:08:39 PM

I'VE BEEN PLAYING PAC SINCE YOU WERE FLOATING IN YOUR DADDYS BALL SAC
:) ))))
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 6:31:46 PM

M.D. Pac-n-stuff

a play on the H.R. Puff-n-stuff tv show.

H.R. Pac-n-stuff?

Pac Gone Wild!

Pacapalooza

-Stephen
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 7:07:35 PM

Multi-Packaged!
All Pac-ked up!
Finally Pac-ked

just a thought,
Kelly

<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 7:26:26 PM

Philip Lathroum wrote:
> Anyone gotten PROPAC
> or 96 in 1 PROPAC yet ????
>
> or a variation there of PRO-PAC in the pacman font of course...
>
> lmk
>

> Philip

"No Pro-Zac Pac" (hee heee)

X-Terminator Pac

Pac-Attack-Pack
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 7:39:28 PM

Pac Pack
Pac Pac
Pack-O-Pac
Retro Pac
Plenty Pac
Pac Daddy ;)
Millenium Multi Pac
Back To Pac

- Matt
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 7:47:13 PM

Pacs and Hacks 96-in-1 Multigame

-Steve P.
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 7:49:10 PM

lol.. rob beat me to the pac pack.. *shrug* I thought the "Plenty Pac"
& "Millenium Multi Pac" were the best ones in my list anyways.

PICK ME! PICK ME! (LOL)

- Matt
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 8:06:13 PM

Value Pac
Pac Select
PacMan Select
Pac Pick
Pacman Revised
Namco's Revenge
Widel's Revenge
Pac Pleasure
Pleasure Pac

I'll think of more later :)

- Matt
May 20, 2005 8:13:52 PM

Bountiful Pac Kit
Crowded Pac Kit
Multiplied Pac Kit
Endless Pac Kit
Multitudinous Pac Kit
Oodles Pac Kit
Multiform Pac Kit
Universal Pac Kit
Overkill Pac Kit
Too Many Pac Kit
Superaboundent Pac Kit
Multipurpose Pac Kit
Multi-faceted Pac Kit
Multiple Pac Kit

If I win, I will need to repair one of my pacman boards.
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 8:26:27 PM

Ok I just had a few ideas...

Pacman 96 in 1 - The Next Generation
Pacman 96 Games in 1
Packed Pac
Pac Packed
Pac-in-the-box
Big Box-O-Pac
Pac and More Pac
The most pac your gonna get for under $"insert your number here"
2005 Pacman kit of the year
MADE IN AMERICA PAC!!
Pac-O-Plenty
Plenty-O-Pacman
Hacked Pac
Mike and Dave are great guys Pac (That might get me some brownie points)
Pac 'N' Pals 96 in 1 extraviganza!!!
Pac "N' Pals
its 4:30 on Friday and I want to get out of work 96 in 1 kit..."oh yeah
theres lots of versions of pac man in this great kit"
Multi-Board Multi-PAC (I dont think most people are aware that you can
install this kit in a Crush Roller too)
Hope I get a free great 96 in 1 pac kit!!!
Ultmiate 96 in 1 multipac kit..
Pacman 96 in 1 episode 2 - Attack of the Clones!! (cause there are so many
pac clones in it)
96 in 1 episode 2 - Attack of the Pac Clones!!
Pacman 96 in 1 episode 2 - A Pac of the Clones
Pacman 96 in 1 - The Dave and Mike Empire strikes PAC!
Pacman 96 in 1 - The Collectors Collection
Pacman 96 in 1 - The Pacman Anthology
96 in 1 - The Pac Faction
The 96 in 1 Pacman Medley
The 96 in 1 Pacman complilation
and finally
96 in 1.2005

AF
<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

May 20, 2005 8:28:48 PM

PACKED
CYBER PAC
<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 8:28:49 PM

PacStasy.

See, when naming a product like this, I would take something like Pacstasy
over names with "generic" words in them, because this makes the product very
distinguishable and easy to find information about. Say you name it "Ultra
Pac Deluxe". 6 months down the road, someone has heard from a buddy at the
auction that they need to get this cool new "ultra pac thing". they'''
google "ultra pac". And maybe, maybe find your product - buried amidst about
840,000 other pages. (I checked)

A unique name like "PacStasy" is catchy and won't be likely to turn up false
results. Heck, google returns ZERO results for the word. Yes, some people
might not figure out how to spell it right, and spell it "Pacstacy" instead.
Okay, just work that misspelling into your web page for it.

Just my $0.02 / attempt to lend credence to my entry.

<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

May 20, 2005 8:29:36 PM

PAC AND GO
"Doug Titus" <dmtitus02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Pac attack
> PacPalooza
> Pac madness
> Pac-alicious
> Pac-mac-daddy

May 20, 2005 8:29:56 PM

PAC ATTACK
"Rob Carroll" <robert.carroll30@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Oh yeah,
> New Pac (in homage to "new Coke")

May 20, 2005 8:33:25 PM

Pac-On-Crack
The Rat-Pac

tim (NH)

<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 9:00:47 PM

Pac For More

or, you could include some chocolate with it and call it Fudge Pac.

<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 9:01:04 PM

WildPac
SuperFreekinPac
HolySmokenPac
CrackPac69
MorePacThenYouCanPac-Pac
BigPac
WholeLottaPac
OverPac'ed
WhallaPac
PacDaPac
SixPac
9.78Pac (Sqaure Root of 96)
Okay, that's all I have for now!
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 9:36:31 PM

Re-PAC-Age

or

New PAC-AGE

or

Hyper Super Happy Fun Pac
May 20, 2005 9:39:33 PM

Viagra-Pac - "play more than 4 hours need to see a doctor"

"Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Philip Lathroum wrote:
>> Anyone gotten PROPAC
>> or 96 in 1 PROPAC yet ????
>>
>> or a variation there of PRO-PAC in the pacman font of course...
>>
>> lmk
>>

>> Philip
>
> "No Pro-Zac Pac" (hee heee)
>
> X-Terminator Pac
>
> Pac-Attack-Pack

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 11:39:21 PM

Back in PAC

(dunno if that was already said)
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 11:55:37 PM

How about EndlessPac?

Brian

<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 11:58:24 PM

Chuk wrote:
> I've got the winner...
>
> Pac Man Fever
>
> Let me know when you'd like my address...
>
> <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
> > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the
best
> > name gets a kit free of charge.
> >
> > Rules:
> > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread
on
> > Monday, May 31st.
> >
> > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
that
> > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order
if
> > they decide to purchase one.
> >
> > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it
since
> > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
> >
> > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
PROM
> > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
plug
> > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the
40
> > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A
and
> > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
> >
> > Happy thinking!
> >
> > Mike Doyle

Would you like him to send the copywrite infringment suit paperwork
there too?

- Matt
Anonymous
May 21, 2005 12:23:31 AM