Contest & Reward: Name the new Multi-Pac (96 in 1 revision)

The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
name gets a kit free of charge.

Rules:
1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
Monday, May 31st.

The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
they decide to purchase one.

(We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)

The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.

Happy thinking!

Mike Doyle
137 answers Last reply
More about contest reward multi revision

    Multi-Pac++
    Multi-Pac#
    Multi-Pac .NET
    Super Multi-Pac
    Multi-Pac 3000
    Please Hammer Don't Hurt Him Pac
    I Can't Beleive Its Not Butter Pac
    Multi-Pac with Retsin
    Pac-O-Plenty
    Multi-Pac, Is Not Just For Breakfast Anymore...

    <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle

    StackedPac
    Variety Pac (now with more flavors)
    Pac and the Extend Family Pack

    OK, how's about:

    Ultra Pac (has this one been done?)
    Mega Pac
    Uber Pac
    Holy Pac!
    Pac Comprehensive
    Fully Pac'ed
    All Pac'ed Up
    Pac Loaded
    All Pac
    Pac Final
    Consumate Pac
    96 Ways To Pac
    Eclecti-Pac
    Uni-Pac
    Little, Yellow, Complete
    Entirely Pac
    Pac Replete
    Downright Pac
    Utterly Pac
    Pac Perfect
    Unmitigated Pac
    Vast Pac

    I'll probably have more later.

    Thanks for the opportunity,
    Rob

    Oh yeah,
    New Pac (in homage to "new Coke")

    Multi-Pacinator
    Pac-tastic Multi game
    It's all yellow Multi Pac
    It's a yellow world Multi Pac
    MULTI PAC 2K5

    syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
    that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
    PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
    plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle

    I don't recommend that one....
    That one is destined to be cancelled, and then his 96in1 will be a Multi-Pac
    Classic.

    "Rob Carroll" <robert.carroll30@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Oh yeah,
    > New Pac (in homage to "new Coke")

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Good point.

    How about "Crystal Pac"?
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Pac Essential
    Requisite Pac
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Pac the Ripper
    Pac to the Future
    PacTrack
    Pac-in-the-Box
    PacAddict
    You Don't Know Pac

    Although some of the others already sound better than mine.
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Multi-Pac II: Revenge of the Lizard Wizard
    Pack of Pac
    Multi-Pac: Class of 2005
    Baby Got Pac
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Leader of the Pac
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Pac attack
    PacPalooza
    Pac madness
    Pac-alicious
    Pac-mac-daddy
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Pac-Stack
    Pacman with a vengence
    Monster Pac
    Compound Pac
    Pac-a-palooza
    Pat 'N Patti's Slacks, Snacks, Knick Knack and pacman Shack (for you
    SNL lovers)

    syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
    that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
    PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
    plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    WD-Pac
    WD-Pac Big Blast

    J.
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Family-Pac
    Full-Pac
    Pac-o-games
    Pac-o-rama
    96-Pac
    I-can't-believe-its-not-butter-pac
    Lotto-pac

    Louis
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Here are some more:
    The kit formerly know and multi-pac
    X-pac
    Extreme Makeover Multi-pac
    Lotsa-pac

    syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
    that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
    PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
    plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle
  17. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Sorry about that... there are a lot of names on here already. I wonder
    how many there will be by Monday :-)

    Matt Renshaw wrote:
    > Jason Souza wrote:
    >
    > > Monster Pac
    >
    > Sorry, beat you to that one.
  18. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Baby Got Pac
    Pac for Days
    Pac Pack
    Pac to the Future
    Once Upon a Pac
    Back in Pac
    Pac Off
    Pac 'Em Up
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    mulit-pac-attack!
  20. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    For us SW fans:

    A New Pac
    Empire Strikes Pac
    Return of the Pac

    OK, now we're just getting goofy. LOL
  21. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Multi-Pac 2005
    Multi-Pac Game Pack
    Multi Pac Revision 1.***
    Multi Pac 96 Revision 1.***
    All Pac
    All Pac Revision 1.***
    Multi-Pacman Game Pack
    Pac Multi
    Multi-Pac 96
    Multi-Pac 96 in 05
    Valpac 96 in 1
    Ultimate Pac
    Ultimate Pac 2005
    Extreme Pac
    Extreme Pac 2005

    Thanks,
    Todd
  22. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    DAM Pac (Dave and Mike's Pac)
    MAD Pac (Mike and Dave's Pac)

    J.
  23. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I apologize for any duplicates. :-) Here goes:

    Pac-N-Awe
    Pac Around the Clock
    Pac Your Bags, Wife's Had Enuff
    Tu Pac
    Whole Lotta Pac
    Pac Medley
    Pac Nation
    Pac not Crack

    Ohhh I'd better quit before the duct tape gives....

    - Craig

    syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
    that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
    PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
    plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle
  24. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Just realized Zimmer beat me to "Baby Got Pac".

    Daaaayyyyyyyyamn!
  25. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    thanks mike, i knew that education would come in handy!
  26. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    sorry rob ;) <insert evil laugh here>
  27. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I'VE BEEN PLAYING PAC SINCE YOU WERE FLOATING IN YOUR DADDYS BALL SAC
    :)))))
  28. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    M.D. Pac-n-stuff

    a play on the H.R. Puff-n-stuff tv show.

    H.R. Pac-n-stuff?

    Pac Gone Wild!

    Pacapalooza

    -Stephen
  29. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Multi-Packaged!
    All Pac-ked up!
    Finally Pac-ked

    just a thought,
    Kelly

    <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle

  30. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Philip Lathroum wrote:
    > Anyone gotten PROPAC
    > or 96 in 1 PROPAC yet ????
    >
    > or a variation there of PRO-PAC in the pacman font of course...
    >
    > lmk
    >

    > Philip

    "No Pro-Zac Pac" (hee heee)

    X-Terminator Pac

    Pac-Attack-Pack
  31. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Pac Pack
    Pac Pac
    Pack-O-Pac
    Retro Pac
    Plenty Pac
    Pac Daddy ;)
    Millenium Multi Pac
    Back To Pac

    - Matt
  32. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Pacs and Hacks 96-in-1 Multigame

    -Steve P.
  33. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    lol.. rob beat me to the pac pack.. *shrug* I thought the "Plenty Pac"
    & "Millenium Multi Pac" were the best ones in my list anyways.

    PICK ME! PICK ME! (LOL)

    - Matt
  34. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Value Pac
    Pac Select
    PacMan Select
    Pac Pick
    Pacman Revised
    Namco's Revenge
    Widel's Revenge
    Pac Pleasure
    Pleasure Pac

    I'll think of more later :)

    - Matt
  35. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Bountiful Pac Kit
    Crowded Pac Kit
    Multiplied Pac Kit
    Endless Pac Kit
    Multitudinous Pac Kit
    Oodles Pac Kit
    Multiform Pac Kit
    Universal Pac Kit
    Overkill Pac Kit
    Too Many Pac Kit
    Superaboundent Pac Kit
    Multipurpose Pac Kit
    Multi-faceted Pac Kit
    Multiple Pac Kit

    If I win, I will need to repair one of my pacman boards.
  36. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Ok I just had a few ideas...

    Pacman 96 in 1 - The Next Generation
    Pacman 96 Games in 1
    Packed Pac
    Pac Packed
    Pac-in-the-box
    Big Box-O-Pac
    Pac and More Pac
    The most pac your gonna get for under $"insert your number here"
    2005 Pacman kit of the year
    MADE IN AMERICA PAC!!
    Pac-O-Plenty
    Plenty-O-Pacman
    Hacked Pac
    Mike and Dave are great guys Pac (That might get me some brownie points)
    Pac 'N' Pals 96 in 1 extraviganza!!!
    Pac "N' Pals
    its 4:30 on Friday and I want to get out of work 96 in 1 kit..."oh yeah
    theres lots of versions of pac man in this great kit"
    Multi-Board Multi-PAC (I dont think most people are aware that you can
    install this kit in a Crush Roller too)
    Hope I get a free great 96 in 1 pac kit!!!
    Ultmiate 96 in 1 multipac kit..
    Pacman 96 in 1 episode 2 - Attack of the Clones!! (cause there are so many
    pac clones in it)
    96 in 1 episode 2 - Attack of the Pac Clones!!
    Pacman 96 in 1 episode 2 - A Pac of the Clones
    Pacman 96 in 1 - The Dave and Mike Empire strikes PAC!
    Pacman 96 in 1 - The Collectors Collection
    Pacman 96 in 1 - The Pacman Anthology
    96 in 1 - The Pac Faction
    The 96 in 1 Pacman Medley
    The 96 in 1 Pacman complilation
    and finally
    96 in 1.2005

    AF
    <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle

  37. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    PACKED
    CYBER PAC
    <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle

  38. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    PacStasy.

    See, when naming a product like this, I would take something like Pacstasy
    over names with "generic" words in them, because this makes the product very
    distinguishable and easy to find information about. Say you name it "Ultra
    Pac Deluxe". 6 months down the road, someone has heard from a buddy at the
    auction that they need to get this cool new "ultra pac thing". they'''
    google "ultra pac". And maybe, maybe find your product - buried amidst about
    840,000 other pages. (I checked)

    A unique name like "PacStasy" is catchy and won't be likely to turn up false
    results. Heck, google returns ZERO results for the word. Yes, some people
    might not figure out how to spell it right, and spell it "Pacstacy" instead.
    Okay, just work that misspelling into your web page for it.

    Just my $0.02 / attempt to lend credence to my entry.

    <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle

  39. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    PAC AND GO
    "Doug Titus" <dmtitus02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Pac attack
    > PacPalooza
    > Pac madness
    > Pac-alicious
    > Pac-mac-daddy

  40. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    PAC ATTACK
    "Rob Carroll" <robert.carroll30@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Oh yeah,
    > New Pac (in homage to "new Coke")

  41. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Pac-On-Crack
    The Rat-Pac

    tim (NH)

    <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle

  42. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Pac For More

    or, you could include some chocolate with it and call it Fudge Pac.

    <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle

  43. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    WildPac
    SuperFreekinPac
    HolySmokenPac
    CrackPac69
    MorePacThenYouCanPac-Pac
    BigPac
    WholeLottaPac
    OverPac'ed
    WhallaPac
    PacDaPac
    SixPac
    9.78Pac (Sqaure Root of 96)
    Okay, that's all I have for now!
  44. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Re-PAC-Age

    or

    New PAC-AGE

    or

    Hyper Super Happy Fun Pac
  45. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Viagra-Pac - "play more than 4 hours need to see a doctor"

    "Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Philip Lathroum wrote:
    >> Anyone gotten PROPAC
    >> or 96 in 1 PROPAC yet ????
    >>
    >> or a variation there of PRO-PAC in the pacman font of course...
    >>
    >> lmk
    >>

    >> Philip
    >
    > "No Pro-Zac Pac" (hee heee)
    >
    > X-Terminator Pac
    >
    > Pac-Attack-Pack

  46. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Back in PAC

    (dunno if that was already said)
  47. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    How about EndlessPac?

    Brian

    <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
    > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
    > name gets a kit free of charge.
    >
    > Rules:
    > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
    > Monday, May 31st.
    >
    > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
    > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
    > they decide to purchase one.
    >
    > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
    > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    >
    > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
    > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
    > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
    > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
    > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    >
    > Happy thinking!
    >
    > Mike Doyle

  48. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Chuk wrote:
    > I've got the winner...
    >
    > Pac Man Fever
    >
    > Let me know when you'd like my address...
    >
    > <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
    > > pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the
    best
    > > name gets a kit free of charge.
    > >
    > > Rules:
    > > 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
    > > 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
    > > 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread
    on
    > > Monday, May 31st.
    > >
    > > The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
    that
    > > participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order
    if
    > > they decide to purchase one.
    > >
    > > (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it
    since
    > > it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
    > >
    > > The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
    PROM
    > > banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
    plug
    > > in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the
    40
    > > pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A
    and
    > > 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
    > >
    > > Happy thinking!
    > >
    > > Mike Doyle

    Would you like him to send the copywrite infringment suit paperwork
    there too?

    - Matt
  49. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    After myself, Monster-Pac.

Video Games