Contest & Reward: Name the new Multi-Pac (96 in 1 revision)

The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
name gets a kit free of charge.

Rules:
1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
Monday, May 31st.

The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
they decide to purchase one.

(We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)

The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.

Happy thinking!

Mike Doyle

Multi-Pac++
Multi-Pac#
Multi-Pac .NET
Super Multi-Pac
Multi-Pac 3000
Please Hammer Don't Hurt Him Pac
I Can't Beleive Its Not Butter Pac
Multi-Pac with Retsin
Pac-O-Plenty
Multi-Pac, Is Not Just For Breakfast Anymore...

<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is to
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

StackedPac
Variety Pac (now with more flavors)
Pac and the Extend Family Pack

OK, how's about:

Ultra Pac (has this one been done?)
Mega Pac
Uber Pac
Holy Pac!
Pac Comprehensive
Fully Pac'ed
All Pac'ed Up
Pac Loaded
All Pac
Pac Final
Consumate Pac
96 Ways To Pac
Eclecti-Pac
Uni-Pac
Little, Yellow, Complete
Entirely Pac
Pac Replete
Downright Pac
Utterly Pac
Pac Perfect
Unmitigated Pac
Vast Pac

I'll probably have more later.

Thanks for the opportunity,
Rob

Oh yeah,
New Pac (in homage to "new Coke")

Multi-Pacinator
Pac-tastic Multi game
It's all yellow Multi Pac
It's a yellow world Multi Pac
MULTI PAC 2K5

syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

I don't recommend that one....
That one is destined to be cancelled, and then his 96in1 will be a Multi-Pac
Classic.

"Rob Carroll" <robert.carroll30@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Oh yeah,
> New Pac (in homage to "new Coke")

Pac the Ripper
Pac to the Future
PacTrack
Pac-in-the-Box
PacAddict
You Don't Know Pac

Although some of the others already sound better than mine.

Multi-Pac II: Revenge of the Lizard Wizard
Pack of Pac
Multi-Pac: Class of 2005
Baby Got Pac

Pac attack
PacPalooza
Pac madness
Pac-alicious
Pac-mac-daddy

Pac-Stack
Pacman with a vengence
Monster Pac
Compound Pac
Pac-a-palooza
Pat 'N Patti's Slacks, Snacks, Knick Knack and pacman Shack (for you
SNL lovers)

syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

Family-Pac
Full-Pac
Pac-o-games
Pac-o-rama
96-Pac
I-can't-believe-its-not-butter-pac
Lotto-pac

Louis

Here are some more:
The kit formerly know and multi-pac
X-pac
Extreme Makeover Multi-pac
Lotsa-pac

syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

Sorry about that... there are a lot of names on here already. I wonder
how many there will be by Monday :)

Matt Renshaw wrote:
> Jason Souza wrote:
>
> > Monster Pac
>
> Sorry, beat you to that one.

Baby Got Pac
Pac for Days
Pac Pack
Pac to the Future
Once Upon a Pac
Back in Pac
Pac Off
Pac 'Em Up

For us SW fans:

A New Pac
Empire Strikes Pac
Return of the Pac

OK, now we're just getting goofy. LOL

Multi-Pac 2005
Multi-Pac Game Pack
Multi Pac Revision 1.***
Multi Pac 96 Revision 1.***
All Pac
All Pac Revision 1.***
Multi-Pacman Game Pack
Pac Multi
Multi-Pac 96
Multi-Pac 96 in 05
Valpac 96 in 1
Ultimate Pac
Ultimate Pac 2005
Extreme Pac
Extreme Pac 2005

Thanks,
Todd

DAM Pac (Dave and Mike's Pac)
MAD Pac (Mike and Dave's Pac)

J.

I apologize for any duplicates. :) Here goes:

Pac-N-Awe
Pac Around the Clock
Pac Your Bags, Wife's Had Enuff
Tu Pac
Whole Lotta Pac
Pac Medley
Pac Nation
Pac not Crack

Ohhh I'd better quit before the duct tape gives....

- Craig

syncbus@gmail.com wrote:
> The first boards are done, the code is done, and all that's left is
> pick a name. So here's the deal, the person that thinks up the best
> name gets a kit free of charge.
>
> Rules:
> 1. Post your idea for the kit's name as a reply on this thread.
> 2. No limit on entries per person (number or frequency).
> 3. Dave and I will pick the winner and announce it on this thread on
> Monday, May 31st.
>
> The winner will receive their kit free of charge and everyone else
that
> participates in the contest will get free shipping on their order if
> they decide to purchase one.
>
> (We're still building the 96 in 1 and providing support for it since
> it's both a lower cost option and supports several bootleg boards.)
>
> The new Multi-Pac has a built in Sync Bus card and supports color
PROM
> banking for more flexibility in the titles offered. It's a direct
plug
> in with no ribbon cables and access the original board through the 40
> pin socket, Sync Bus socket, and the two color PROM sockets at 4A and
> 7F designed for original Pac and Ms Pac boards only.
>
> Happy thinking!
>
> Mike Doyle

Just realized Zimmer beat me to "Baby Got Pac".

Daaaayyyyyyyyamn!