Recommendation needed for Hard Yardage Cabinet

Picked up a Hard Yardage dedicated cabinet. Four player set-up with
joystick and 2 buttons, verticle monitor. Any suggestions for a jamma
game that might make this beautiful cabinet worthwhile?

Charlie

I like Alcon. It's a nice vertically scrolling space craft shootem up game.

Mark Hooks