Encryption-enabling and web pages: SSL 2.0 + SSL 3.0 + TLS..

May 15, 2005 6:30:23 AM

Hi all, Granted, I've only run into this problem with Opera 8.0 browser,
but is it possible to enable all forms of web encryption (see subject
line) and have your web pages rendered quickly and adequately ? I've
noticed, at least with Opera, that when I enable SSL 2,3 and TLS 1.0,
that not all web pages will render. Is this just an Opera problem ?
Thanks in advance for your time.
Steve
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 6:30:24 AM

It's definitely not a problem related to Windows XP.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Steve H." wrote:

| Hi all, Granted, I've only run into this problem with Opera 8.0 browser,
| but is it possible to enable all forms of web encryption (see subject
| line) and have your web pages rendered quickly and adequately ? I've
| noticed, at least with Opera, that when I enable SSL 2,3 and TLS 1.0,
| that not all web pages will render. Is this just an Opera problem ?
| Thanks in advance for your time.
| Steve

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 05/12/2005
Tested on: 5/14/2005 9:46:32 PM