User accounts

I am running win xp pro. I have 3 user accounts. One account is
administrator . 2 are limited. The limited accounts can't load ms
games. How can I configure their account to load updates for ms
games?

you would have to change the account type from limited to admin, this is
done in the control panel, click on users!!! Note: you must be logged into
the admin account when u do this, or it won't let u have that option!!! n e
other questions, places feel free to contact me!!!

Harley Bailey
hci05@cox.net or on Yahoo! Messenger askhci

"Lionel" <lbelman@NOSPAM.rogers.com> wrote in message
>I am running win xp pro. I have 3 user accounts. One account is
> administrator . 2 are limited. The limited accounts can't load ms
> games. How can I configure their account to load updates for ms
> games?

Hi,

See: http://rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

--