Backup XP

Anyone who can help me, please do. I was wondering how you backup your hard
drive with Windows XP

By burning your critical files and folders to a CD, or by installing a
second hard drive and copying those files and folders to it, or by creating
a partition on your existing hard drive and copying those same files and
folders to it.

"DWID" <DWID@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anyone who can help me, please do. I was wondering how you backup your
hard
> drive with Windows XP

Start, All Programs, Accessories, System tools, Backup