How to check if the LEAP session keys change periodically?

Hi all,

My company will implement wireless LAN using Cisco Aironet and we will
use LEAP for the authentication. We know that LEAP supports per user
and per sessions dynamic key exchange. My questions is how can I prove
if the session keys are changed periodically? Here are our
configurations:

Access Point: Cisco AP 1200
Client notebook: Cisco 802.1a/b/g wireless LAN PCMCIA Adapter
Client PDA: HP IPQ 4100 build-in wireless LAN card with LEAP
Radius server: Cisco ACS Server

Regards,
Dovelet

> Hi all,
>
> My company will implement wireless LAN using Cisco Aironet and we will
> use LEAP for the authentication. We know that LEAP supports per user
> and per sessions dynamic key exchange. My questions is how can I prove
> if the session keys are changed periodically? Here are our
> configurations:
>
> Access Point: Cisco AP 1200
> Client notebook: Cisco 802.1a/b/g wireless LAN PCMCIA Adapter
> Client PDA: HP IPQ 4100 build-in wireless LAN card with LEAP
> Radius server: Cisco ACS Server
>
> Regards,
> Dovelet

Take a look at this product.