Confused

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

I'm finding that I can go to a page & select an item but only does the item
I want gets highlighted but every other item gets highlighted as well. This
is a big problem if I'm trying to open something because Windows also wants
to open every other program as well. How do I stop it doing this?

Confused wrote:
> I'm finding that I can go to a page & select an item but only does
> the item I want gets highlighted but every other item gets
> highlighted as well. This is a big problem if I'm trying to open
> something because Windows also wants to open every other program as
> well. How do I stop it doing this?

Are you saying that if you click one hyperlink, every hyperlink on the
screen opens too?
Sounds like you have malware, but first:
Try another mouse.