The Southampton team to beat...

2 premierships, 2 runner-ups, 1 FA cup,1 UEFA, 1 ECL and 1 World Club
title...

3-5-2 preferred...

GK Robert Green
DC Darren Kenton
DC James McEvely
DC Johnathon Woodgate
MR David Prutton
ML Jan Kristensen
MC Sean Davis (C)
MC Fredy William Thompson
MC Omonigho Temile (hot favourite for player of the year - 8.33)
SC Carlton Cole
SC James Beattie

SB1 Michael Poke
SB2 Martins
SB3 Freddy Adu
SB4 Stuart Giddings
SB5 Simon Francis

And we beat Real Soc. 7-0 with that side (but they did have 2 players
red-carded).

But Woodgate does give me the shits - far to many 6's and 7's for an England
internation.

"Mendelbaum Mendelbaum" <schachmal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>2 premierships, 2 runner-ups, 1 FA cup,1 UEFA, 1 ECL and 1 World Club
> title...
>
> 3-5-2 preferred...
>
> GK Robert Green
> DC Darren Kenton
> DC James McEvely
> DC Johnathon Woodgate
> MR David Prutton
> ML Jan Kristensen
> MC Sean Davis (C)
> MC Fredy William Thompson
> MC Omonigho Temile (hot favourite for player of the year - 8.33)
> SC Carlton Cole
> SC James Beattie
>
> SB1 Michael Poke
> SB2 Martins
> SB3 Freddy Adu
> SB4 Stuart Giddings
> SB5 Simon Francis
>
> And we beat Real Soc. 7-0 with that side (but they did have 2 players
> red-carded).
>
> But Woodgate does give me the shits - far to many 6's and 7's for an
> England
> internation.

nice team, what year is it?

play freddy adu!!! he turns out mint!! i got him when hes 22, valued at
£19.25Mill 18's all over the place, few 20's too

hes only 22 as well

i also notice at 22 he has like 50 Caps for USA, hes gonna be the worlds
most ever capped player!!

one flaw i have mentioned tho.. when he hits 35, he will still look 15!!!

plus on the game i got, a newly generated player has a pic of a 50 yr old
and is only 16, plus this dutch player is the fattest guy i ever seen, and
hes a quality player!! where did they get those pitures from in FM2005?

Christo wrote:

> one flaw i have mentioned tho.. when he hits 35, he will still look 15!!!
>
> plus on the game i got, a newly generated player has a pic of a 50 yr old
> and is only 16, plus this dutch player is the fattest guy i ever seen, and
> hes a quality player!! where did they get those pitures from in FM2005?

You know that the pics used in the game do not age. If they did, SI would make
a mint out of selling the rights to the bit of software wizardry.

In answer to the second question, the pics for regens are from fans who
submitted their mugshots to SI during an advertising campaign for FM. There is
no parsing for the pics though they did once say should the person in the pic
look like over 21 years of age, the pic would only be used for staffer regens.
Obviously, this has not been the case at all either in your game or others'.

Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:

> 3-5-2 preferred...
>
> GK Robert Green
> DC Darren Kenton
> DC James McEvely
> DC Johnathon Woodgate
> But Woodgate does give me the shits - far to many 6's and 7's for an England
> internation.

Since you are using 3 centre backs, the one propping up the middle of the three
(or a sweeper even ) will always have a low match rating. It is the game. It is
made this way. It has been like this for a few iterations of CM and FM. Ignore
the ratings to the best of your tolerance. Nothing you can do. Use the match
stats and 2D view instead as a better judge of on-field performance. Of course,
the player in question may not be too happy about too many 6s.