Chicago Super Auctions

I was unable to go at the last minute due to work, etc.. What did I end up
missing? I doubt there was any really good deals. Let me know and if you
have results, even better!

Brian

RJ

Hi Dude,

You missed a good time. It was definitely a buyers day.
Alot of stuff went cheep.
I stopped writing down prices. The auctioneers let alot of stuff slide
for cheep. Most of the people left after the Pins so the last 2 rows of
Vids had very small crowd.

They did a poor job of advertising this one. I wonder what the
Milwaukee Auction on June 15th is going to be like?
I am rally glad I did not bring anything to sell.

RJ

ANY ONE HAVE A PRICE SHEET From the Auction?

Brian Morris wrote:
> I was unable to go at the last minute due to work, etc.. What did I
end up
> missing? I doubt there was any really good deals. Let me know and if
you
> have results, even better!
>
> Brian

This was the best auction I have been to, flush the Milwaukee auctions. I
don't think they will be back to St Charles because all they did was whine
about how they will never be back because the prices were so low. I finally
picked up a skill stop for $40. They hit $35 and someone bought all of them
not sure thinkin 60 or so. I got a really, really nice space invaders non
working of course for $75. Lots of machines lots of pacs but they went for
the usual. Lots of classics. Marble madness conversion $125? Original
Defenders, Robotrons, QBERT, Asteroids ect. Pins were really cheap to. Had a
great time, free parking. Lots of buy backs on 20 or so machines. Can't
blame the sellers, nobody likes to lose money. Beautiful Tapper for $700. I
can't afford that but it brought back memories. Hardly any people. Building
was full. We got there early so that we weren't still standing in the long
line to register when the auction started. There were 2 people in front of
me. Not like Melwuukee where the line goes to the back of the building and
the building is only 1/4 full. I had to make 2 trips to pick up my
stuff....tee hee..
Rick