security error message

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

i'm using xp service pack 2 and norton anti virus. when i turn my computer on
i get a security message saying my norton is turned off when the icon for
norton being enabled is right next to it. any help would be welcome

See Symantec FAQ: Why does the Windows Security Center say that the status
of my Norton security product is "unknown." ? at
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/sp2/faq.html

FAQ about Windows Security Center:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883792

--