FS: Pre-eBay, Exidy CHILLER south of Boston MA

Hey guys,
I've got a fully working Exidy CHILLER in MA. This is in the same cab as
all the other Exidy 440 shooters (there were rumors of a coffin-shaped cab,
but I've yet to see one). The cab can use a little TLC, but is solid.
Basically, the floor got pushed up some (and the leg levelers weren't
extended enough) so the bottom got roughed up. This is all I have left to
fix before putting it on eBay for the "big bucks" (just waiting on a nice
Saturday).

I have replaced the original (finicky) linear power supply with a switching
power supply for reliability. The monitor has just been capped. The sound
board has also been capped, and I'll probably replace some of the other
failure-prone circuits as well. That's just who I am.

After not seeing one on eBay for years, one just recently sold in CA for
$1500 with no shipping. Mine is in at least as good shape, if not better
(mine has "Exidy" sideart, and the marquee is not cracked, unlike the one
that recently sold). That one also had some edge channel screwed down to
the corner of the CP (not factory), ostensibly to cover some cracking...
mine doesn't have that, but I'll gladly install it for you if that's a
dealbreaker. Moreover, I will gladly ship via NAVL. FA no longer serves us
collectors in MA. That said, I haven't actually used NAVL yet, so I can't
give a ballpark shipping quote just yet.

I'm asking $1200/B.O. plus shipping... if you want to pick up at my place,
make it $1100/B.O. (just because I *will* ship, doesn't mean I *want* to,
LOL). Here's your chance to own a genuinely rare, and fun game.

I'll also throw in a non-working Cheyenne and Crossbow boardset, just
because you guys are so damn neat-o and swell.

If there are any details I'm leaving out, drop me a line. I'll try and snap
some pictures soon, too (the game is in my shed, making pictures difficult).

Thanks!
Rob

this is about the 4th chiller to show up this year!
all the goodies are finally surfacing (of course, while we all have to
take income cuts etc).
ronald

I know, I was thinking about selling mine, but now I'm gonna wait a
hile... -dan

"Ron Jr." <Cegron@webtv.net> wrote in message
> this is about the 4th chiller to show up this year!
> all the goodies are finally surfacing (of course, while we all have to
> take income cuts etc).
> ronald

TRENDING THREADS