when i open remote Assistance and click invite sum one 2 help me it
says that curent system setings are proventing you from sending an
invertation what setings i have not changed any please help i need
remote Assistance alot to help my custmers

thanks
matty
:D

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-remote-Assistance-ftopict372216.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1206668

Hi Matty,

1. Right-click the My Computer icon in the Desktop
2. Select Properties
3. Click the Remote tab.
4. Enable the following check box and then click OK.

"Allow Remote Assistance invitations to be sent from this computer"

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User