2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 14" and lower
3. What screen resolution do you want? Not less then 13xx by 7xx
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable carry around laptop- not sure what this question is asking for
5. How much battery life do you need? Most likely 6, but i believe that there are outlets for students to plug their laptops in.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? No games, i have a rig for that
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Watch movies that are saved on my external
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 500GB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Im currently looking at buying this samsung series 5, it has an amd a6 duel core processor
Or maybe this acer ultrabook.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? Until i get my degree. Which will most likely take 4 years.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? None.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Willing to try every brand that is reputable.
13. What country do you live in? America's hat... I mean Canada.
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Should i wait until September and see if any bigger deals occur?