Dim 4300 Cooling Fan

I have a question if anyone knows what the correct way for this fan to
be installed is it supposed to remove the hot air from inside of the
case or does the fan bring air in to the case keeping the processor cool
Thank You to all who reply with answers right or wrong
Glenn
--
"*-344-*Never Forgotten"
Is for the New York City Firemen who lost their lives on September 11,2001.

In news:422646FC.3010700@hotmail.net,
Glenn Klein <Glenn@hotmail.net> typed:
> I have a question if anyone knows what the correct way for this fan to
> be installed is it supposed to remove the hot air from inside of the
> case or does the fan bring air in to the case keeping the processor
> cool Thank You to all who reply with answers right or wrong
> Glenn

I will be removing the hot air, so blowing out. There should be a little
arrow on the fan that will indicate the direction of the air flow.

....Allen

Allen L. wrote:
> In news:422646FC.3010700@hotmail.net,
> Glenn Klein <Glenn@hotmail.net> typed:
>
>>I have a question if anyone knows what the correct way for this fan to
>>be installed is it supposed to remove the hot air from inside of the
>>case or does the fan bring air in to the case keeping the processor
>>cool Thank You to all who reply with answers right or wrong
>>Glenn
>

> I will be removing the hot air, so blowing out. There should be a little
> arrow on the fan that will indicate the direction of the air flow.
>
> ...Allen

Thank You
Glenn