Windows in I.E.

Hi all.

If i am currently looking at one page, and I want to look at another website
(EG Ebay). I used to be able to click ther 'e' button which used to open up
a new window. When I press it now, it does not open another window and uses
the window I am currently in.

The long way to open a new window: Press CTRL-Key + N Opens a new window (although with same prior page) & type in or paste address of new page.

Unsure what your 'e' button is. Are you referring to a desktop icon? or something in your browser?

Let me suggest you get an I.E. browser extension, which has capabilities of having multiple Tabs to navigate multiple pages more easily.
Maxthon download
http://maxthon.com/download.htm
--
Maurice N