Boring

Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Eduardo Liguori wrote:

> Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!

Lol...you didn`t even watch the game you silly brazillian man...

Em Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:47:29 +0200, Sunhill <fortheloveof@god.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>
>> Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!
>>

> Lol...you didn`t even watch the game you silly brazillian man...

I did you moron, just after Milan x Inter second half, ESPN transmited a
tape of Chelsea x Bayern and I watched it without nowing final score.

--

Sunhill wrote:
> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>
>> Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!
>>

> Lol...you didn`t even watch the game you silly brazillian man...

But you must admit, we were boring!!! ;-)

--
"Arsenal are the football club with class and dignity in English
football. " - Ian Harvey, April 2005

Em Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:01:01 +0100, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Sunhill wrote:
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>
>>> Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!
>>>

>> Lol...you didn`t even watch the game you silly brazillian man...
>
> But you must admit, we were boring!!! ;-)

even you Tobe? what a disappointment!
first half was not so clever, but second we were great
and I would never accept a redman calling me boring ;-)

--

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Em Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:01:01 +0100, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Sunhill wrote:

>>> Lol...you didn`t even watch the game you silly brazillian man...
>>

>> But you must admit, we were boring!!! ;-)
>>

> even you Tobe? what a disappointment!
> first half was not so clever, but second we were great
> and I would never accept a redman calling me boring ;-)

The ;-) should have given a clue Edu! I thought the game was really good
- end to end stuff!

Great to see Forssell come on, albeit a few minutes at the end!

--

Em Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:15:11 +0100, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Em Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:01:01 +0100, Toby Briggs
>> <toby.briggs@gmail.com> escreveu:

>>> But you must admit, we were boring!!! ;-)
>>>
>> even you Tobe? what a disappointment!
>> first half was not so clever, but second we were great
>> and I would never accept a redman calling me boring ;-)
>>

> The ;-) should have given a clue Edu! I thought the game was really good
> - end to end stuff!
>
> Great to see Forssell come on, albeit a few minutes at the end!

ahhh, sorry. Yep great to see the young lad back.
shame on big referee and Ballack.

--

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Em Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:15:11 +0100, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:

>>> even you Tobe? what a disappointment!
>>> first half was not so clever, but second we were great
>>> and I would never accept a redman calling me boring ;-)
>>>

>> The ;-) should have given a clue Edu! I thought the game was really
>> good - end to end stuff!
>>
>> Great to see Forssell come on, albeit a few minutes at the end!
>>

> ahhh, sorry. Yep great to see the young lad back.
> shame on big referee and Ballack.

I thought the referee had a great game! Good to see him let strong
tackles go as well, and shoulder to shoulder stuff!

Well Ballack's obviously been talking to Pires and Vieira too much ;-) *

--
"Arsenal are the football club with class and dignity in English
football. " - Ian Harvey, April 2005

* before you moan, I do believe that Duff, Drogba and Robben go down far
too easily too!

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Em Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:47:29 +0200, Sunhill <fortheloveof@god.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>
>>> Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!
>>>

>> Lol...you didn`t even watch the game you silly brazillian man...
>

> I did you moron, just after Milan x Inter second half, ESPN transmited
> a tape of Chelsea x Bayern and I watched it without nowing final score.

The next game Kezman will be back for chelsea and Makaay and Pizarro for
Bayern. Should be a fun game as well.

Eduardo Liguori wrote:

> Em Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:15:11 +0100, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:

>>> even you Tobe? what a disappointment!
>>> first half was not so clever, but second we were great
>>> and I would never accept a redman calling me boring ;-)
>>>

>> The ;-) should have given a clue Edu! I thought the game was really
>> good - end to end stuff!
>>
>> Great to see Forssell come on, albeit a few minutes at the end!
>>

> ahhh, sorry. Yep great to see the young lad back.
> shame on big referee and Ballack.

The penalty was ok. It was clearly a penalty, but he did over-act when
he fell. Actually, two faults in one, since the acting part did deserve
a yellow card. The first chelsea goal was an offside as well, since the
ball came off a chelsea player, so I guess it evens out.

Sunhill wrote:
> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>
>> Em Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:15:11 +0100, Toby Briggs
>> <toby.briggs@gmail.com> escreveu:

>>> The ;-) should have given a clue Edu! I thought the game was really
>>> good - end to end stuff!
>>>
>>> Great to see Forssell come on, albeit a few minutes at the end!
>>>

>> ahhh, sorry. Yep great to see the young lad back.
>> shame on big referee and Ballack.
>>

> The penalty was ok. It was clearly a penalty, but he did over-act when
> he fell. Actually, two faults in one, since the acting part did deserve
> a yellow card. The first chelsea goal was an offside as well, since the
> ball came off a chelsea player, so I guess it evens out.

Since when did it come off Drogba? The ball came of Lucio and did not
touch Drogba - so fair goal! Had it have touched Drogba, then yes it
would have been offside!

--

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:07:13 -0300, Eduardo Liguori wrote:

> Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!

Nice 2-0 win at home for Bayern to come....

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:32:42 +0100, Toby Briggs wrote:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Em Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:15:11 +0100, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
>> escreveu:

>>> The ;-) should have given a clue Edu! I thought the game was really
>>> good - end to end stuff!
>>>
>>> Great to see Forssell come on, albeit a few minutes at the end!
>>>

>> ahhh, sorry. Yep great to see the young lad back.
>> shame on big referee and Ballack.
>>

> I thought the referee had a great game! Good to see him let strong
> tackles go as well, and shoulder to shoulder stuff!
>
> Well Ballack's obviously been talking to Pires and Vieira too much ;-) *

Let's hope we're tapping up a player for a change then..

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Toby Briggs wrote:
> Sunhill wrote:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:

>>> ahhh, sorry. Yep great to see the young lad back.
>>> shame on big referee and Ballack.
>>>

>> The penalty was ok. It was clearly a penalty, but he did over-act when
>> he fell. Actually, two faults in one, since the acting part did
>> deserve a yellow card. The first chelsea goal was an offside as well,
>> since the ball came off a chelsea player, so I guess it evens out.
>

> Since when did it come off Drogba? The ball came of Lucio and did not
> touch Drogba - so fair goal! Had it have touched Drogba, then yes it
> would have been offside!

It was offside in a previous move, meaning the "attack" should`ve been
stopped. BUT, it`s impossible for the refs to see ALL the action. As
long as humans are refs, "mistakes" is part of the game. Who cares
anyway? Even the Bayern players didn`t protest, so it wasn`t too clear.

Em Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:34:07 +0100, Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:07:13 -0300, Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>
>> Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!
>
> Nice 2-0 win at home for Bayern to come....

hehe, that's your wish, but we have a great defence and an amzing counter
attack, let them come!

--

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Em Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:34:07 +0100, Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:
>
>> On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:07:13 -0300, Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>
>>> Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!
>>

>> Nice 2-0 win at home for Bayern to come....
>>

> hehe, that's your wish, but we have a great defence and an amzing
> counter attack, let them come!

Great defence? Bayern scored twice, only fielding a youngster up
front... Remember Pizarro and Makaay will be ready for the next game..

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:07:13 -0300, Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>
>> Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!
>
> Nice 2-0 win at home for Bayern to come....

Can't see them stopping Chelsea from scoring.

On another note, I'm liking the UEFA Fantasy games!

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 01:12:35 +0100, Marc Robbins wrote:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:07:13 -0300, Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>
>>> Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!
>>
>> Nice 2-0 win at home for Bayern to come....
>
> Can't see them stopping Chelsea from scoring.
>
> On another note, I'm liking the UEFA Fantasy games!

I forgot to update my fantasy team for the 1/4 finals :-(

So It's not really worth bothering now.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Em Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:59:01 +0200, Sunhill <fortheloveof@god.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Em Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:34:07 +0100, Daniel Marsh
>> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

>>> Nice 2-0 win at home for Bayern to come....
>>>
>> hehe, that's your wish, but we have a great defence and an amzing
>> counter attack, let them come!
>>

> Great defence? Bayern scored twice, only fielding a youngster up
> front... Remember Pizarro and Makaay will be ready for the next game..

still a great defence, we missed Paulo Ferreira and Ballack penalty was
risable

--
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Em Sat, 9 Apr 2005 01:12:35 +0100, Marc Robbins
<marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> escreveu:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:07:13 -0300, Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>
>>> Boring boring 4 times boring Chelsea!
>>
>> Nice 2-0 win at home for Bayern to come....
>
> Can't see them stopping Chelsea from scoring.
>
> On another note, I'm liking the UEFA Fantasy games!

well, once again we're at semis :)