WANTED: Large GSM phone purchase !!!

Last response: in Network Providers
July 26, 2004 9:12:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

Looking for about $35,000 to $40,000 Canadian purchase of Tri-Band only GSM
!!!!
handsets.
Must be brand new with warranty.
Please reply to this e-mail and I will contact you from there.
This is a serious purchase so please be serious yourself.
Thanks. James.
Anonymous
July 26, 2004 7:55:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

"Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Looking for about $35,000 to $40,000 Canadian purchase of Tri-Band
> only GSM !!!!
> handsets.
> Must be brand new with warranty.
> Please reply to this e-mail and I will contact you from there.
> This is a serious purchase so please be serious yourself.
> Thanks. James.

you want to spend that much cash and you post in a news group ?
you got to be kidding me. LOL

July 27, 2004 2:07:15 AM

Joh Smith <say.what@noway.net> wrote in message news:<Xns9532AC5738C95somewheresomenet@209.25.157.130>...
> "Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
> > Looking for about $35,000 to $40,000 Canadian purchase of Tri-Band
> > only GSM !!!!
> > handsets.
> > Must be brand new with warranty.
> > Please reply to this e-mail and I will contact you from there.
> > This is a serious purchase so please be serious yourself.
> > Thanks. James.
> >

> you want to spend that much cash and you post in a news group ?
> you got to be kidding me. LOL

lol......

July 27, 2004 11:53:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

Right, and I want to purchase a couple of bridges!

If you really want to buy CAD40K of new phones call the major manf.
and ask how to do it. They will all be very glad to point you to
their major dist. partners.

-D

"Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<jp0Nc.1224221$Ar.69043@twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>...
> Looking for about $35,000 to $40,000 Canadian purchase of Tri-Band only GSM
> !!!!
> handsets.
> Must be brand new with warranty.
> Please reply to this e-mail and I will contact you from there.
> This is a serious purchase so please be serious yourself.
> Thanks. James.
Anonymous
August 5, 2004 10:43:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

Let me guess, we need to ship to Indonesia and you want to pay by Letter of
Credit?
While we are at it, you have a friend whose Boss died and left 25 million in
a Bank in Nigeria, you will give me 10 million if I will put some cash up
front to help get it out of the country .....

"Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Looking for about $35,000 to $40,000 Canadian purchase of Tri-Band only
GSM
> !!!!
> handsets.
> Must be brand new with warranty.
> Please reply to this e-mail and I will contact you from there.
> This is a serious purchase so please be serious yourself.
> Thanks. James.

Anonymous
August 5, 2004 4:44:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

If all he wants is an account number to put the millions of dollars
into, I have one in Australia that has a balance of 0.03 AUD, so
there's plenty of room for him to put all that money in ;)

"PDA Man" <pda@man.com> wrote in message news:<L6KdnUBFMuebjY_cRVn-ow@comcast.com>...
> Let me guess, we need to ship to Indonesia and you want to pay by Letter of
> Credit?
> While we are at it, you have a friend whose Boss died and left 25 million in
> a Bank in Nigeria, you will give me 10 million if I will put some cash up
> front to help get it out of the country .....
>

> "Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Looking for about $35,000 to $40,000 Canadian purchase of Tri-Band only
> GSM
> > !!!!
> > handsets.
> > Must be brand new with warranty.
> > Please reply to this e-mail and I will contact you from there.
> > This is a serious purchase so please be serious yourself.
> > Thanks. James.

Anonymous
August 8, 2004 12:15:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

No to the Caribbean. And has to be a reputable company which obviously you
people are not. So keep you lame comments to yourselves.
Anonymous
August 8, 2004 12:15:07 AM

In alt.cellular Cellular Dealer <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote:
> No to the Caribbean. And has to be a reputable company which obviously you
> people are not. So keep you lame comments to yourselves.

If you were serious about getting the phones, you wouldn't be posting an
announcement on Usenet, you'd be going directly to the companies that could
get you the phones.