Looking for a site that has photos of the back of a monito..

Trying to find a site that not only has photos of the inside of a
monitor, but labels and points out what everything is and does. Can't
seem to find a site like this for the life of me.

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

if you go to www.therealbobroberts.com and click on the G07 vertically
challenged link, it will take you to the chassis of one of the most
popular monitors in arcade games. I realize it isn;t exactly what you
want but it is a start.

Pat D.

DarkMagister wrote:
> Trying to find a site that not only has photos of the inside of a
> monitor, but labels and points out what everything is and does. Can't
> seem to find a site like this for the life of me.
>
> Mike
> --
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

hey thanks...yep its a start...every little bit helps.

Mike