Need Help installing Word

May 15, 2005 4:31:04 PM

I have to reinstall Microsoft Word on my computer and everytime I try it it
always shows this:
Setup has found the following programs open on your computer. Before you
continue installing Microsoft Works Suite 2004, close the open programs.
The program is Microsoft Internet Explorer(iexplore.eve)
I then press ctrl/alt/del and I click the processes tab and then I try and
end the iexpore.exe process but every time I do a new one pops up. I do have
Norton antivirus on my pc but I have disabled it and still the same problem.
I have also disconnected from the internet by unplugging it from my modem,
and still the same problem. Please someone help. I need Word on my computer.
Jen

More about : installing word

Anonymous
May 16, 2005 7:05:09 AM

Jen, you may have Malware creating Havoc on your System. Use All of
these free sites to do a check

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=...

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

http://www.webroot.com/