LF: Schematics for various PCB's

Hi all,
I'm trying to track down some schematics for a few boards. I've scoured
the 'net to no avail. Here's the list:

- Mat Mania
- Mania Challenge
- Exciting Hour
- Bucky O'Hare
- Street Fighter II - World Warrior

If anyone can help, please e-mail them to cooke[at]jory.ca

Thanks!

Corey

Try KLOV first. www.klov.com

Pick your game from the list and scroll down and look on the left to
see if a hyperlink is available to download the manual for that game.
Some are there and some are not. It's a free download though and you
can't beat free unless someone pays you to take it!

- Matt