recycle folder?

May 16, 2005 12:53:14 AM

When I run avg virus software it checks files in the recycle folder,how can
I look into this folder with explorer?Are the files stored in this folder
required by windows to work?

More about : recycle folder

Anonymous
May 16, 2005 12:53:15 AM

Hi William,

The recycle folder it where the Recycle Bin stores it's files. Empty
the recycle bin and the folder will empty.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

william fraser wrote:
> When I run avg virus software it checks files in the
> recycle folder,how can I look into this folder with
> explorer?Are the files stored in this folder required by
> windows to work?
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 12:53:15 AM

William,
If you open the Recyle Bin, you will be able to view the list of files it has.

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

"william fraser" wrote