recycle folder?

When I run avg virus software it checks files in the recycle folder,how can
I look into this folder with explorer?Are the files stored in this folder
required by windows to work?
2 answers Last reply
More about recycle folder

    Hi William,

    The recycle folder it where the Recycle Bin stores it's files. Empty
    the recycle bin and the folder will empty.

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    william fraser wrote:
    > When I run avg virus software it checks files in the
    > recycle folder,how can I look into this folder with
    > explorer?Are the files stored in this folder required by
    > windows to work?

    William,
    If you open the Recyle Bin, you will be able to view the list of files it has.

    --
    Maurice N
    MVP Windows - Shell / User

    "william fraser" wrote
    > When I run avg virus software it checks files in the recycle folder,how can
    > I look into this folder with explorer?Are the files stored in this folder
    > required by windows to work?

Support Microsoft Windows XP