FS/T: Pac Man PCB's

Hi All. I have 3 Pac Man PCB's here, all non-working. I bought a
bunch of Pac/Ms. Pac machines recently, and most worked. Those that
didn't work, I pulled the boards, and put in working boards. The
condition of two of these boards are complete, decent shape, but
non-working. Both of the first two were completely dead in a dedicated
harness, i.e. no signs of life. The third board is only included as a
parts board, and is not complete. It has some water damage, and is
missing the 284, 285, some ROMS, etc. I can get an exact list of what
is missing if you'd like, but again, this is only for parts.

Make me an offer, or send over a tradelist. I'm always looking for
classic PCB's, and/or components for varoius projects. One thing that
immediately comes to mind is a JAMMA Ms. Pac man board. The one
cabinet I have left is Jammatized.

thanks,
Brett

Have you tried a jamma to pac adapter? Your dead boards might run
since a jamma adapter bypasses the voltage regulation. I have adapters
btw.

Dave

Incase my email didn't make it to you...

Do you still have the boards? How's $150.00 plus shipping sound? If that's
good can you provide pictures?

Matt

"Brett" <brett_fuehring@juno.com> wrote in message
> Hi All. I have 3 Pac Man PCB's here, all non-working. I bought a
> bunch of Pac/Ms. Pac machines recently, and most worked. Those that
> didn't work, I pulled the boards, and put in working boards. The
> condition of two of these boards are complete, decent shape, but
> non-working. Both of the first two were completely dead in a dedicated
> harness, i.e. no signs of life. The third board is only included as a
> parts board, and is not complete. It has some water damage, and is
> missing the 284, 285, some ROMS, etc. I can get an exact list of what
> is missing if you'd like, but again, this is only for parts.
>
> Make me an offer, or send over a tradelist. I'm always looking for
> classic PCB's, and/or components for varoius projects. One thing that
> immediately comes to mind is a JAMMA Ms. Pac man board. The one
> cabinet I have left is Jammatized.
>
> thanks,
> Brett

Hi Matt - I am not the one that had the boards in the first place sorry

--
Art
"Matt Mac Donagh" <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Incase my email didn't make it to you...
>
> Do you still have the boards? How's $150.00 plus shipping sound? If that's
> good can you provide pictures?
>
> Matt
>
> "Brett" <brett_fuehring@juno.com> wrote in message
>> Hi All. I have 3 Pac Man PCB's here, all non-working. I bought a
>> bunch of Pac/Ms. Pac machines recently, and most worked. Those that
>> didn't work, I pulled the boards, and put in working boards. The
>> condition of two of these boards are complete, decent shape, but
>> non-working. Both of the first two were completely dead in a dedicated
>> harness, i.e. no signs of life. The third board is only included as a
>> parts board, and is not complete. It has some water damage, and is
>> missing the 284, 285, some ROMS, etc. I can get an exact list of what
>> is missing if you'd like, but again, this is only for parts.
>>
>> Make me an offer, or send over a tradelist. I'm always looking for
>> classic PCB's, and/or components for varoius projects. One thing that
>> immediately comes to mind is a JAMMA Ms. Pac man board. The one
>> cabinet I have left is Jammatized.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Brett

Sorry I forgot I was reading posts and not email - pls ignore my last post

--
Art
"Matt Mac Donagh" <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Incase my email didn't make it to you...
>
> Do you still have the boards? How's $150.00 plus shipping sound? If that's
> good can you provide pictures?
>
> Matt
>
> "Brett" <brett_fuehring@juno.com> wrote in message
>> Hi All. I have 3 Pac Man PCB's here, all non-working. I bought a
>> bunch of Pac/Ms. Pac machines recently, and most worked. Those that
>> didn't work, I pulled the boards, and put in working boards. The
>> condition of two of these boards are complete, decent shape, but
>> non-working. Both of the first two were completely dead in a dedicated
>> harness, i.e. no signs of life. The third board is only included as a
>> parts board, and is not complete. It has some water damage, and is
>> missing the 284, 285, some ROMS, etc. I can get an exact list of what
>> is missing if you'd like, but again, this is only for parts.
>>
>> Make me an offer, or send over a tradelist. I'm always looking for
>> classic PCB's, and/or components for varoius projects. One thing that
>> immediately comes to mind is a JAMMA Ms. Pac man board. The one
>> cabinet I have left is Jammatized.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Brett

no problem.