Problems after using adware

I had to run ad aware as my comp had issues, so after that my computer is
gone mental, i cant access start menu, the hourglass stays on, so i cannot
get in 2 anything, is there anyway i can just wipe clean and start again? i
have nothing real important on there

"BOP" wrote:

> I had to run ad aware as my comp had issues, so after that my computer is
> gone mental, i cant access start menu, the hourglass stays on, so i cannot
> get in 2 anything, is there anyway i can just wipe clean and start again? i
> have nothing real important on there

If it is not that important to you, then yea ust reformat.

(never trust me)

Sweet how do i do that?

"suicidal-kid" wrote:

> "BOP" wrote:
>
> > I had to run ad aware as my comp had issues, so after that my computer is
> > gone mental, i cant access start menu, the hourglass stays on, so i cannot
> > get in 2 anything, is there anyway i can just wipe clean and start again? i
> > have nothing real important on there
>
> If it is not that important to you, then yea ust reformat.
>
> (never trust me)

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

BOP wrote:

> I had to run ad aware as my comp had issues, so after that my computer is
> gone mental, i cant access start menu, the hourglass stays on, so i cannot
> get in 2 anything, is there anyway i can just wipe clean and start again? i
> have nothing real important on there

Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore

to a date before Adaware was installed.

John

I cant access my start menu, the hourglass stays as my pointer all the time,
so can't get to it!

Cheers

"John" wrote:

> BOP wrote:
>
> > I had to run ad aware as my comp had issues, so after that my computer is
> > gone mental, i cant access start menu, the hourglass stays on, so i cannot
> > get in 2 anything, is there anyway i can just wipe clean and start again? i
> > have nothing real important on there
>
> Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore
>
> to a date before Adaware was installed.
>
> John

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

BOP wrote:
> I cant access my start menu, the hourglass stays as my pointer all the time,
> so can't get to it!
>
> Cheers
>
> "John" wrote:
>

>>BOP wrote:
>>

>>>I had to run ad aware as my comp had issues, so after that my computer is
>>>gone mental, i cant access start menu, the hourglass stays on, so i cannot
>>>get in 2 anything, is there anyway i can just wipe clean and start again? i
>>>have nothing real important on there
>>
>>Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore
>>
>>to a date before Adaware was installed.
>>
>>John

How about if you press the Windows key?

how bout u boot with F8 key held down and choose load with last good restore
point and one before and one before,,, and so on if that doesn't work
then just look in you BIOS and tell it to boot from CD first plug your
Windows CD and boot from it and format install windows fresh.