virus removal....

I am trying to remove a virus from my system, every thing i read to remove
says that i should go to start, then click on run. Well i dont have that run
option, it isn't there for me???
WHERE IS IT? OR HOW DO I GET IT???

"Vanessa" <Vanessa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to remove a virus from my system, every thing i read to
>remove
> says that i should go to start, then click on run. Well i dont have
> that run
> option, it isn't there for me???
> WHERE IS IT? OR HOW DO I GET IT???

{Win Key + R}

or Control Panel > Task Bar and Start Menu > Start Menu tab

If using the Classic Start Menu then Customize > check "Display Run"
If using the Start Menu the Customize > Advance tab > check "Run
Command"

--
William

Vanessa wrote:
> I am trying to remove a virus from my system, every thing i read to
> remove says that i should go to start, then click on run. Well i dont
> have that run option, it isn't there for me???
> WHERE IS IT? OR HOW DO I GET IT???

Windows Key + R?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
I was trying to do that forever!!!!

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> Vanessa wrote:
> > I am trying to remove a virus from my system, every thing i read to
> > remove says that i should go to start, then click on run. Well i dont
> > have that run option, it isn't there for me???
> > WHERE IS IT? OR HOW DO I GET IT???
>
> Windows Key + R?
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --

map

Vanessa wrote:
> I am trying to remove a virus from my system, every thing i read to
> remove says that i should go to start, then click on run. Well i dont
> have that run option, it isn't there for me???
> WHERE IS IT? OR HOW DO I GET IT???

Right click on the taskbar and select properties, next click on the start
menu tab, now the customize button, put a check in the box that says
"display run"
click apply and then ok your way out.
Just what is it you are trying to do in reguards to the virus? and how do
you know that you have one?
--
Mike Pawlak

TRENDING THREADS