Why do I get parameter invalid sometimes?

Sometimes when I am on the net, I go to another page and it says parameter
invalid, I don't even know what a parameter is, can anyone help me? Doris

Hi Doris,

A parameter is a bit of information or a pointer to that information, which 'may' be passed from 1 thing to another. In this case the info is passed from one window to another.
This has nothing (apparently) to do with you're doing anything. It may just be the website that's at fault.

Where is this problem site? and are you asked to fill in some information, or enter information?
--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

"dmasington" wrote
> Sometimes when I am on the net, I go to another page and it says parameter
> invalid, I don't even know what a parameter is, can anyone help me? Doris

Maurice, you are such a peach, I thought I had done something wrong, I was
on ebay of all places, lol. I was thinking my computer needed to in for a
check up. Thank you so much.

"Maurice N ~ MVP" wrote:

> Hi Doris,
>
> A parameter is a bit of information or a pointer to that information, which 'may' be passed from 1 thing to another. In this case the info is passed from one window to another.
> This has nothing (apparently) to do with you're doing anything. It may just be the website that's at fault.
>
> Where is this problem site? and are you asked to fill in some information, or enter information?
> --
> Maurice N
> MVP Windows - Shell / User
> -----
>
> "dmasington" wrote
> > Sometimes when I am on the net, I go to another page and it says parameter
> > invalid, I don't even know what a parameter is, can anyone help me? Doris

Doris, You're quite welcome.
--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User