Good Trader Alert: Doug Titus, Jacksonville

For the record I swapped Doug a Millipede for a Defender over the weekend.
I was pleased with the deal, he gave a good description of his game and was
pleasant to deal with. I'm looking forward to dealing with him again.

Mark Hooks

Mark Hooks wrote:
> For the record I swapped Doug a Millipede for a Defender over the
weekend.
> I was pleased with the deal, he gave a good description of his game
and was
> pleasant to deal with. I'm looking forward to dealing with him again.
>
> Mark Hooks

Thanks Mark, I appreciate the nice words. It a pleasure dealing with
you and a good trade too - the millipede actually looked much better in
person than in the pictures you sent.

Doug