WG 19K6100 Cap Kit and LV2000 info needed

Hi. I am looking for sources for parts to bullet proof/repair such a XY
monitor. So far I found one place that sells them:
http://arcadeshop.com/index.htm

Does anyone else have an LV2000 Low Voltage PCB for sale?
Do you know if the V2 version sold in site above is necessarily better than
the original LV2000?

Thanks.

--
Please remove SPAM notice from my e-mail when replying directly.
Or e-mail '80s' dot 'fan' at 'videotron' dot 'ca'

    I bought and replaced both the HV and deflection boards in mine and works
    great. A very small wiggle but you can't really see it unless you are
    looking hard.

    Brent
    "[80s fan]" <80#LESS_SPAM#s.fan@videotron.ca> wrote in message
    > Hi. I am looking for sources for parts to bullet proof/repair such a XY
    > monitor. So far I found one place that sells them:
    > http://arcadeshop.com/index.htm
    >
    > Does anyone else have an LV2000 Low Voltage PCB for sale?
    > Do you know if the V2 version sold in site above is necessarily better
    than
    > the original LV2000?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > Please remove SPAM notice from my e-mail when replying directly.
    > Or e-mail '80s' dot 'fan' at 'videotron' dot 'ca'

    I bought my lv2000 from here:

    http://www.geocities.com/jeffhendrix67/lv2000/

    Pat D.

    :
    : Does anyone else have an LV2000 Low Voltage PCB for sale?
    : Do you know if the V2 version sold in site above is necessarily better than
    : the original LV2000?

    I made my own LV2000's a few years back. :)

    I've seen a *lot* of failures in the hendrix LV2000R2's due to the
    surface mount 1n4001 diodes in the past, due to the small size of the
    board, and the fact that most people don't stock surface mount diodes,
    they're a real beast to repair.

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu