Sign in with
Your question

Video Card Bios

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 20, 2004 5:01:44 PM

Can someone direct me to the best site for getting bios for the Radeon cards, for flashing pro's to xt level.

The brand doesn't matter, as I have yet to buy the 2 cards I want to flash new bios onto. One will be a 9600 pro, and the other will be a 9800 pro. Non 256 mem, of couse.

Thanks; Jerry Lazo

"Be excellent to each other" Rufus
- Bill & Ted's -

More about : video card bios

September 21, 2004 4:23:10 PM

If you have not found what you were looking for.. You should be able to find what your looking for in this Community Forum under Overclocking 3Dchips..

"Party on Dude"
September 21, 2004 5:58:29 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm so swamped at work here, I don't have time to flip through alot of forums, so sometimes, I am forced to ask for things that could probably be found, if I had the time to look for them.

I will party on.....dude. Thanks.

Thanks; Jerry Lazo

- Bill & Ted's -
Related resources
September 21, 2004 8:05:39 PM

I hear you man... I do know one thing and thats the 9800 Pro with 128mb is very good card.. i have flashed mine to a 9800xt and it runs perfect man. I got the Lates game Doom3 and i run it at the highest in game settings with the exception of it being in high quality at 1024x768 with AA off and AF @ x8 or at x16.. I get about 45.3 frames per second in the Time demo1.
October 7, 2004 12:31:13 PM

Hey, I'm interested in knowing what brand of 9800pro you flashed. Would it happen to be a PowerColor brand?

Thanks; Jerry Lazo

- Bill & Ted's -
October 7, 2004 1:01:57 PM

PowerColour cards are generally considered poor choices when selecting your video card.