Anyone know if Logitech has a Help email Address ???

Its got this stupid HELP ME system on their website. But what i need
to know aint their.

I need to email someone and ask them specific questions :(

Well heres the Question for you all anyone. Maybe one of you can help.

Iam getting the Logitech Quickcam Pro webcam. And iam wondering if i
can capture vided using a hardware Encoder card. You know encode the
video in realtime to divx if the card supports it or another codec ?

But for the life of me Logitech don't have an Email i can use. I can
ring them but i need the stuff in writting if they want to explain
how.

Thanks.

Curious, Who's hardware Encoder card are you using that has a usb port ?