Anyone know if Logitech has a Help email Address ???

Its got this stupid HELP ME system on their website. But what i need
to know aint their.

I need to email someone and ask them specific questions :(

Well heres the Question for you all anyone. Maybe one of you can help.

Iam getting the Logitech Quickcam Pro webcam. And iam wondering if i
can capture vided using a hardware Encoder card. You know encode the
video in realtime to divx if the card supports it or another codec ?

But for the life of me Logitech don't have an Email i can use. I can
ring them but i need the stuff in writting if they want to explain
how.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about anyone logitech email address

    Curious, Who's hardware Encoder card are you using that has a usb port ?

    "On Holidays" <abbyrow.com.uk> wrote in message

    > Its got this stupid HELP ME system on their website. But what i need
    > to know aint their.
    >
    > I need to email someone and ask them specific questions :(
    >
    > Well heres the Question for you all anyone. Maybe one of you can help.
    >

    > Iam getting the Logitech Quickcam Pro webcam. And iam wondering if i
    > can capture vided using a hardware Encoder card. You know encode the
    > video in realtime to divx if the card supports it or another codec ?
    >

    > But for the life of me Logitech don't have an Email i can use. I can
    > ring them but i need the stuff in writting if they want to explain
    > how.
    >
    > Thanks.

Email Logitech Windows XP