Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
May 24, 2005 3:37:18 PM

Subject says it all, looking for a nice Ghosts and Goblins monitor
bezel for a project of ours.

Thanks,
Anthony

More about : wtb ghosts goblins monitor bezel

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
May 24, 2005 5:23:22 PM

You have mail!

Todd
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
May 24, 2005 10:46:49 PM

I have the Tatio/Capcom bezel. It is NOS with some slight scratches. I
aslo have the NOS side art. I e-mailed Anthony and haven't heard back
yet. I'm looking for a V2000 monitor chassis working and the High
Voltage unit working in trade or, $100 plus $10 shipping U.S. for both.
Will seperate, not sure how much I want though. I would also throw a
few bucks in of course to get both the chassis and hv unit in nice
working condition. Anthony has first shot at this since I e-mailed him
after business hours.

Thanks,
Todd
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
May 25, 2005 5:35:13 AM

Looking for a Bezel also and a scan or original control panel (Taito style)

Michael