WTB: Ghosts and Goblins Monitor Bezel

Subject says it all, looking for a nice Ghosts and Goblins monitor
bezel for a project of ours.

Thanks,
Anthony
3 answers Last reply
More about ghosts goblins monitor bezel

    You have mail!

    Todd

    I have the Tatio/Capcom bezel. It is NOS with some slight scratches. I
    aslo have the NOS side art. I e-mailed Anthony and haven't heard back
    yet. I'm looking for a V2000 monitor chassis working and the High
    Voltage unit working in trade or, $100 plus $10 shipping U.S. for both.
    Will seperate, not sure how much I want though. I would also throw a
    few bucks in of course to get both the chassis and hv unit in nice
    working condition. Anthony has first shot at this since I e-mailed him
    after business hours.

    Thanks,
    Todd

    Looking for a Bezel also and a scan or original control panel (Taito style)

    Michael
    <studiobassist@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > You have mail!
    >
    > Todd