Subject: Subject: Re: Right-Click menu for File Folders

I obviously stated my question incorrectly.

I KNOW how to print the properties for a folder.

What I want to do is to REMOVE the EXTRA OPTIONS that were added to the
right-click File Folder menu.

Basically, I want to RESTORE the right-click menu to it's ORIGINAL STATE.

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about subject subject right click menu file folders

    Please respond to the same thread.

    Manage the context-menu entries for files, folders, drives and Namespace
    objects:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Confused" <Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I obviously stated my question incorrectly.
    >
    > I KNOW how to print the properties for a folder.
    >
    > What I want to do is to REMOVE the EXTRA OPTIONS that were added to the
    > right-click File Folder menu.
    >
    > Basically, I want to RESTORE the right-click menu to it's ORIGINAL STATE.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Thanks Ramesh,

    This solved the problem.

    Sorry about using a different thread.

    I copied the subject into the subject line and didn't realize that I had
    copied too much until I checked for an answer.

    Thanks again.

    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

    > Please respond to the same thread.
    >
    > Manage the context-menu entries for files, folders, drives and Namespace
    > objects:
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "Confused" <Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I obviously stated my question incorrectly.
    > >
    > > I KNOW how to print the properties for a folder.
    > >
    > > What I want to do is to REMOVE the EXTRA OPTIONS that were added to the
    > > right-click File Folder menu.
    > >
    > > Basically, I want to RESTORE the right-click menu to it's ORIGINAL STATE.
    > >
    > > Thanks.

    You're welcome. In future, use an NNTP Newsreader if your work / home
    environment permits you.

    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/guide/nntpnews.mspx

    --

    > Thanks Ramesh,
    >
    > This solved the problem.
    >
    > Sorry about using a different thread.
    >
    > I copied the subject into the subject line and didn't realize that I had
    > copied too much until I checked for an answer.
    >
    > Thanks again.
    >
    > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
    >
    >> Please respond to the same thread.
    >>
    >> Manage the context-menu entries for files, folders, drives and Namespace
    >> objects:
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    >> Windows XP Shell/User
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >>

    >> "Confused" <Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I obviously stated my question incorrectly.
    >> >
    >> > I KNOW how to print the properties for a folder.
    >> >
    >> > What I want to do is to REMOVE the EXTRA OPTIONS that were added to the
    >> > right-click File Folder menu.
    >> >
    >> > Basically, I want to RESTORE the right-click menu to it's ORIGINAL
    >> > STATE.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks.

Support Microsoft Windows XP