Subject: Subject: Re: Right-Click menu for File Folders

May 16, 2005 2:54:04 AM

I obviously stated my question incorrectly.

I KNOW how to print the properties for a folder.

What I want to do is to REMOVE the EXTRA OPTIONS that were added to the
right-click File Folder menu.

Basically, I want to RESTORE the right-click menu to it's ORIGINAL STATE.

Thanks.
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 3:30:50 PM

Please respond to the same thread.

Manage the context-menu entries for files, folders, drives and Namespace
objects:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Confused" <Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I obviously stated my question incorrectly.
>
> I KNOW how to print the properties for a folder.
>
> What I want to do is to REMOVE the EXTRA OPTIONS that were added to the
> right-click File Folder menu.
>
> Basically, I want to RESTORE the right-click menu to it's ORIGINAL STATE.
>
> Thanks.
May 16, 2005 3:30:51 PM

Thanks Ramesh,

This solved the problem.

Sorry about using a different thread.

I copied the subject into the subject line and didn't realize that I had
copied too much until I checked for an answer.

Thanks again.

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Please respond to the same thread.
>
> Manage the context-menu entries for files, folders, drives and Namespace
> objects:
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Confused" <Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I obviously stated my question incorrectly.
> >
> > I KNOW how to print the properties for a folder.
> >
> > What I want to do is to REMOVE the EXTRA OPTIONS that were added to the
> > right-click File Folder menu.
> >
> > Basically, I want to RESTORE the right-click menu to it's ORIGINAL STATE.
> >
> > Thanks.

Anonymous
May 16, 2005 4:08:55 PM

You're welcome. In future, use an NNTP Newsreader if your work / home
environment permits you.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/guide/nntpnews.msp...

--

!