is this a yoke ?

OH.. he was talking about the price.. LOL.. this guys auctions were
already covered a week ago here..

Still gonna own that game LOL

- Matt

you must mean "Joke" and no.. it isn't

In fact.. I think it's so damn funny that that game even exists PLUS
if you go to KLOV and see the screen shots.... This game is definatly
on my holy grail list :)

No living room, bachelor pad, or sub basement arcade is complete
without a machine where you can push a button that puts a spotlight on
a cartoon michael jackson in a dark alley and make him grab his PP...

The best part is the object of the game is to sing to save the
CHILDREN :)

I will have one someday.. and I think you should too.

- Matt

PS.. Anyone out there wanna do a "jesus juice" hack for this game ? I
will pay :)

- Matt

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wanna DEDICATED! Not a conversion ;)

- Matt

Take a look at the guy's other auctions. Everything is $950.00. I
guess the buyer is supposed to contact him to complete the sale
off-ebay? That is the only way this would make a bit of sense.

it says its in "pretty good condition"
so it must be worth it

Better get a bid in on that marquee, Matt. I just discovered one
of these PCB's in a forgotton box o' junk. Unworking, due to
suicide battery, but can be revived, from what I have read.

Bids? Trades? Insults?

S.W.

In article <1116966589.893038.9050@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
matthews@audio-doctors.com says...

In article <1116968314.324427.42740@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
matthews@audio-doctors.com says...
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>
> I wanna DEDICATED! Not a conversion ;)
>
> - Matt

But Mr. Jackson himself ain't all-original, now is he?

Now which cabinet should we defile to put our monstrosity into?

Chiller? Backfire? Bagman? Dangerous Seed?

Tail Gunner? The Fairyland Story? The Glob?

You be the judge.

S.W.

I would think it most appropriate to put it into Kid Niki.

> But Mr. Jackson himself ain't all-original, now is he?
>
> Now which cabinet should we defile to put our monstrosity into?
>
> Chiller? Backfire? Bagman? Dangerous Seed?
>
> Tail Gunner? The Fairyland Story? The Glob?
>
> You be the judge.
>
> S.W.

> The best part is the object of the game is to sing to save the
>CHILDREN :)

When he saves the children, they give him pants. The game was
designed by Michael Jackson himself. Go figure.