amusement911 off their rocker?

In all seriousness, the Primal Rage board set is fricken huge and
heavy. It cost me $25.00 to send one domestically via priority mail.
Couple that with Int'l shipping from Canada, and $40 is not all that
unreasonable.

L.

Nope.. that sounds JUST right for Amusement 911..

And you even get it regular surface mail..

OOooOOooOOoooo..........

- Matt

Lol...

I was watching several auctions of his that went off yesterday... He had a
number of different NAOMI systems starting at $199... and he STILL couldn't
sell half of them...

come on... just the IO section of a naomi fetches $200...

"prOk" <bsonej@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just google the guy.. long time dingus.
>
> /b
>

> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6180250791&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>>
>> Is it just me or is $40 for shipping a bit high?

Think that's bad? -- try this gem out (another seller):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6181507429

Enter a california zip code into the shipping calculator (e.g. 90210).

$36 to ship a GORF cage! It could go $7.70 via Priority mail

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6180250791&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>
> Is it just me or is $40 for shipping a bit high?

Then again, it is a seller who is charging people $100 if they pick up a
game. I can understand why people feel slighted.

Bill

> In all seriousness, the Primal Rage board set is fricken huge and
> heavy. It cost me $25.00 to send one domestically via priority mail.
> Couple that with Int'l shipping from Canada, and $40 is not all that
> unreasonable.
>
> L.

Lol... it is a lot...

Oh, BTW... the arcade911 board didn't sell... what a suprise... he couldn't
even get $10 for a PrimalRage that usuallly goes for $40...