Watch out for another fraudulent email from updates.ms.com. This is a fake
microsoft email about the last update which contains a nasty virus. Don't
open it. Delete it. Block that url.

That is very old now, and most any AV product with email scanning enabled
should catch it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Nog" <nognog@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Watch out for another fraudulent email from updates.ms.com. This is a fake
> microsoft email about the last update which contains a nasty virus. Don't
> open it. Delete it. Block that url.

There are more than one. My virus scanner captured The file bxyxsura.exe:
Virus identified I-Worm/Swen.A from it.
What moron is still sending it if it's old.

> That is very old now, and most any AV product with email scanning enabled
> should catch it.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Nog" <nognog@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> Watch out for another fraudulent email from updates.ms.com. This is a
>> fake microsoft email about the last update which contains a nasty virus.
>> Don't open it. Delete it. Block that url.

TRENDING THREADS