Rotating GIFs don't rotate ???

On webpages that contain rotating GIF banners, the banners don't rotate.
Even when firewall is disabled there is no change. Can you point me to a
possible solution?

Have you installed Sun Java? Follow this link:
http://jdl.sun.com/webapps/getjava/BrowserRedirect?locale=en&host=java.com:80

http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/answers.htm#ani_gif

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP