  • Firewalls
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 16, 2005 11:47:20 AM

On webpages that contain rotating GIF banners, the banners don't rotate.
Even when firewall is disabled there is no change. Can you point me to a
possible solution?

More about : rotating gifs rotate

Anonymous
May 16, 2005 6:51:58 PM

Have you installed Sun Java? Follow this link:
http://jdl.sun.com/webapps/getjava/BrowserRedirect?loca...

"SBC" <oddsnendsns@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje news:u%23fklVhWFHA.3716@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> On webpages that contain rotating GIF banners, the banners don't rotate.
> Even when firewall is disabled there is no change. Can you point me to a
> possible solution?

Anonymous
May 16, 2005 10:22:24 PM

http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/answers.htm#ani_gi...