2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
A. Above 15.6", means I need little bit bigger than normal size laptops.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
A. Yes, i want to play Hi-res PS3 Games with my Laptop.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
A. Animation works like 3Ds Max, Vfx etc.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
A. I prefer your suggestions only.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
A. its depends on device.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
A. CD, DVD, Bluray RW.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
A. I like HP, Dell, Sony, Thoshiba.
13. What country do you live in?
A. Saudi Arabia.
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
A. I want to mention that I need smooth graphics, long life battery and one thing m repeating again that the laptop for Animation works.
Thank you very much Brother.
I hope this can help people find their ideal notebook.
Additionally... you should also consider what support options are available in your area. If say you buy something abroad, will you be able to have it fixed near where you live? Does the warranty apply? How quickly do local accredited technicians fix laptops?
A. I am living in a small city in Saudi Arabia. We don't have much technical support here. But I can manage my devices with my colleague he is a Hardware specialist.