Brian Adkins rocks!

Just bought another game from Brian. The game was packaged and crated
like Fort Knox and arrived unscathed. Having games shipped is always a
nerve racking experience but Brian takes the time to do it right and
packages them very meticulously. I've had a couple games shipped to me
by Brian and they've both arrived in the same shape as if I picked them
up from him personally. Thought I would give a public acknowledgement
for a job well done. Thanks Brian!

I concur. Got 3 games from Brian and Ken and they do a mean job of
crating that is surprisingly easy to dismantle at the terminal
considering how sturdy it is. All arrived in perfect shape and I would
not hesitate to recommend having a game shipped from them.

Derek

Eliminator wrote:
> Just bought another game from Brian. The game was packaged and crated
> like Fort Knox and arrived unscathed. Having games shipped is always a
> nerve racking experience but Brian takes the time to do it right and
> packages them very meticulously. I've had a couple games shipped to me
> by Brian and they've both arrived in the same shape as if I picked them
> up from him personally. Thought I would give a public acknowledgement
> for a job well done. Thanks Brian!

Thanks guys! ;)

Brian