Need Sega Enduro Racer manual and schematics

Hi! Have good original--40 pages long...just the green cover has some
spots..has fold out schemetics...$15 plus $3 first class or $4
priority...can send tomorrow! Let me know...paypal same email...

Gee Thanks.....NOT

"TNT Amusements" <tntquality@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi! Have good original--40 pages long...just the green cover has some
> spots..has fold out schemetics...$15 plus $3 first class or $4
> priority...can send tomorrow! Let me know...paypal same email...

Sorry---I suppose in your mind a 40 page original is NOT worth anything at
all....I wouldn't have bothered if you simply mentioned you wanted it for
FREE or for $1...try that next time!

Sticks and stones....I feel bad now. Dont bother next time.

> yea right. Get a job. or was that life? I don't really care.
> Get lost.

Yeah, Pepe, what's up with that?

--
Do you want a free iPod?