Okay, I am using Windows XP home edition and the computer is very very
slow. I think it is because of adware and spyware. So I go to
download.com and I try to download adaware and another anti0apyware
program and it doesn’t work. The download will download for like a
couple of minutes but then it will stop while I am still connected to
the internet. I really need help with this. :( And did I mentio I have
dial-up, the slowest. How can I fix this downloading problem?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Downloading-Problem-ftopict373506.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1212495

Hi

Try downloading from these sites: