Virus breakout! Recommendations?

Hello all,
Today I came into work only to find that over the weekend we had a user
who released a new virus on our network (I believe Sober.P). Does anyone
have an idea of how I can find the origin of the virus? We have CA
E-trust Anti-virus but there is not support for this virus in the most
recent definition files. We have about 220 computers to scan in order to
find this, what can I do? Thank you

-Trevor

Here's one tool to use, even though it will involve time and effort.
See PA Bear's notes on Sysclean from TrendMicro.
Scanning with SYSCLEAN Robear's way
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php­?t=10610

--
Maurice N