Soundblaster 16 drivers

Hello...Ok..having real problems with my sound.

I've checked my Sounds and Audio Devices Properties.
It shows that Soundblaster 16 has no drivers installed however under driver
it shows Driver Version 5.1.2535.0.

When I try to look for the driver or driver updates I'm told I have them
installed...

Can you help me?
Thank You
Catherine

Hi

See if you can download the latest drivers from here:

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Kitkatcate" <Kitkatcate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello...Ok..having real problems with my sound.
>
> I've checked my Sounds and Audio Devices Properties.
> It shows that Soundblaster 16 has no drivers installed however under
> driver
> it shows Driver Version 5.1.2535.0.
>
> When I try to look for the driver or driver updates I'm told I have them
> installed...
>
> Can you help me?
> Thank You
> Catherine