Help with USB 2.0

May 16, 2005 3:08:06 PM

Hey,

I've got USB 2.0 on my computer, but when I connect an MP3 player that
supports USB 2.0, the connection is still pretty slow - it's still going at
USB 1.0 speeds.

Also, I've updated my drivers and the speeds still really slow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

More about : usb

Anonymous
May 16, 2005 3:13:30 PM

Also, my machine is a Sony VAIO PCG-TR3AP. 1Ghz, 512 Ram, 40 GB, XP Pro.