Help with USB 2.0

Hey,

I've got USB 2.0 on my computer, but when I connect an MP3 player that
supports USB 2.0, the connection is still pretty slow - it's still going at
USB 1.0 speeds.

Also, I've updated my drivers and the speeds still really slow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
1 answer Last reply
More about help

    Also, my machine is a Sony VAIO PCG-TR3AP. 1Ghz, 512 Ram, 40 GB, XP Pro.

    "bgribin" wrote:

    > Hey,
    >
    > I've got USB 2.0 on my computer, but when I connect an MP3 player that
    > supports USB 2.0, the connection is still pretty slow - it's still going at
    > USB 1.0 speeds.
    >
    > Also, I've updated my drivers and the speeds still really slow.

Connection USB Microsoft Windows XP