Microsoft Office Picture Manager

May 16, 2005 7:13:35 PM

I was using Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I save some picture’s
to my Floppy drive (A:) .
Now, whenever I open up the picture manager program, it tries to
access my A: drive since it is now showing up in Recently Browsed.
How can I remove my A: drive from the Recently Browsed feature of this
program?
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 8:04:07 PM

Cheap way - load a picture in Picture Manager - select "Save As" - select a
new destination for saving your files. Default is "My Pictures" sub-folder
in "My Documents" folder.

AL(KB3U) & Darlene Romanosky N. Ft.
Myers, FL
May 17, 2005 10:24:05 AM

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I found that you have post the same issue: 28767373 in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general. Please ignore this thread and the
engineer in that newsgroup will give you the response.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks & Regards

Amanda Wang [MSFT]

Microsoft Online Partner Support