Microsoft Office Picture Manager

I was using Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I save some picture’s
to my Floppy drive (A:).
Now, whenever I open up the picture manager program, it tries to
access my A: drive since it is now showing up in Recently Browsed.
How can I remove my A: drive from the Recently Browsed feature of this
program?
2 answers Last reply
More about microsoft office picture manager

    Cheap way - load a picture in Picture Manager - select "Save As" - select a
    new destination for saving your files. Default is "My Pictures" sub-folder
    in "My Documents" folder.

    AL(KB3U) & Darlene Romanosky N. Ft.
    Myers, FL

    Hello,

    Thanks for your post.

    I found that you have post the same issue: 28767373 in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general. Please ignore this thread and the
    engineer in that newsgroup will give you the response.

    Thanks for your understanding.

    Thanks & Regards

    Amanda Wang [MSFT]

    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    --------------------
    >From: JSM <me@home.com>
    >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
    >Subject: Microsoft Office Picture Manager
    >Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:13:35 -0400
    >
    >I was using Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I save some picture’s
    >to my Floppy drive (A:).
    >Now, whenever I open up the picture manager program, it tries to
    >access my A: drive since it is now showing up in Recently Browsed.
    >How can I remove my A: drive from the Recently Browsed feature of this
    >program?

Office Microsoft Windows XP