No Sound, but everything working alright.

zack

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2001

For some reason, I started to play dvd's on my laptop, but i can't hear any
sound. The picture is alright, but no sound. It was working alright for my
brother, but it wont work for me. Please help.

Zack, go to Control Panel>Sound and Audio Devices>Volume -Advanced. Make
sure no Mute boxes are checked and
that the sliders are up at least half way.