Recycle Bin Always Empty

Mikey

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi, The box for deleting files is not checked in the properties and still the
files dissapear when deleted. The icon never shows that there is anything in
the recycle bin. It is not a major problem but it has been annoying me and I
would like to fix it.
Please could someone help as I cannot find anything in the forums that works.

Mikey, check at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select R and scroll to Recycle Bin